PDA

View Full Version : mpau009 Westhaven

william
30-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Waved at you and heard the lovely sound of the VTA at the Westhaven Marine shops!

mpau009
30-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Waved at you and heard the lovely sound of the VTA at the Westhaven Marine shops!

:afro: Yeah that was me, on my way to the squadron series racing. I must've missed you though, i'm pretty oblivious most of the time:thinking:

Iv finally figured out how to get over all those speed bumps without banging up my nice straight exhaust since i changed the front section... Really really slowly:pimp2:

Subaru ETA
30-06-2007, 11:27 PM
haha yeah i live on curran st so drive around the marina quite abit...got those speed bumps down to an art! :D

mpau009
01-07-2007, 12:33 AM
haha yeah i live on curran st so drive around the marina quite abit...got those speed bumps down to an art! :D

Yeah, i friggin hate how impatient some people get though. I have to go over them at about 15km to stop the front banging on the way down, but the amount of abuse i got from one guy in his 50's.. They seem to think every car should be able to cruise over them at 50km/h like his stupid waste of money 'porsche' cayenne/pan.

Subaru ETA
01-07-2007, 12:40 AM
haha yeah the cayenne is the stupidest car ever! the ting is tho i just nail it between the speed bumps to keep ahead ...or failing that give the rich bastards the finger :D

bradc
01-07-2007, 12:44 AM
The cayenne turbo is one of the best ideas ever!

Subaru ETA
01-07-2007, 12:45 AM
if you like big ugly "offroaders" that get stuck at the sight of wet grass...

mpau009
01-07-2007, 12:49 AM
if you like big ugly "offroaders" that get stuck at the sight of wet grass...

I figure if you have that much money the least you can do would be to buy two decent cars for each job, like a range rover and a sports car. Not a monster truck version of a porsche body/pan

...and not to mention the shame factor:thinking: Id have to get the windows completely blacked out, windscreen included:afro:.

bradc
01-07-2007, 01:01 AM
Actually out of all of the 4wds out there, I like the Audi Q7 the most, especially with the twin turbo V12 diesel :)

Subaru ETA
01-07-2007, 01:49 AM
q7 does look good...but still a complete was of time! whats the point!? buy a land rover and a audi wagon...makes more sense..ud be too bloody scared to take the thing off road!

back whe i used to do 4wd night rallys my weapon of choice was a suzuki 410 with a datsun 1500 runing twin carbs...was capable of **** loads more than what the audi and the like are capable of.. have the tropies to prove that was better than land cruisers, hilux's and paltrols. still remeber the one dude who took his near new range rover on one...had to pull it out when it got to tought for it hehe

djwarden
01-07-2007, 02:16 AM
q7 does look good...but still a complete was of time! whats the point!? buy a land rover and a audi wagon...makes more sense..ud be too bloody scared to take the thing off road!

Dont you mean a landy and a nice sparkly leggie? /pan /pan /pan /pan

Subaru ETA
01-07-2007, 02:22 AM
yes yes...but people who can aford a q7 and the like could aford 50 legnums...

djwarden
01-07-2007, 02:30 AM
yes yes...but people who can aford a q7 and the like could aford 50 legnums...

50 legnums then please! :pimp2:
Or possibly two, one really clean one and one to spend the spare cash on making it as extreme as I could purely for track days (Silly notion I know but what the hey)