PDA

View Full Version : Royston Today

alscoob
04-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Spotted AncientofMu...... on A10 to Melbourn... you were behind me, I was in the black scooby.

After seeing your car on here it was hard to miss in my mirrors!!

Wodjno
04-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Spotted AncientofMu...... on A10 to Melbourn... you were behind me, I was in the black scooby.

After seeing your car on here it was hard to miss in my mirrors!!

What was he doing behind you /pan

AncientOfMu
04-07-2007, 12:36 PM
That is cool as :D:D.

Bloody nice scooby btw.

I would have tried to kep up with you up that hill but my car is playing up as per usual. Almost had full power and could put my foot down but she still isnt there properly :(.

alscoob
04-07-2007, 01:25 PM
That is cool as :D:D.

Bloody nice scooby btw.

I would have tried to kep up with you up that hill but my car is playing up as per usual. Almost had full power and could put my foot down but she still isnt there properly :(.

Thanks mate.... Jap spec twin scroll turbo running 310 bhp & 320lbft of torque according to the rollers at WRC silverstone.

Used to have 2.5v6 sport estate in silver before scoobs, brill cars.... always wanted the VR4 but just didnt quite get there. Seen your black one around quite a bit.... the only one in the town, black that is, as there are 2 silver ones I've spotted.

AncientOfMu
04-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Thanks mate.... Jap spec twin scroll turbo running 310 bhp & 320lbft of torque according to the rollers at WRC silverstone.

Used to have 2.5v6 sport estate in silver before scoobs, brill cars.... always wanted the VR4 but just didnt quite get there. Seen your black one around quite a bit.... the only one in the town, black that is, as there are 2 silver ones I've spotted.

Yeah Black one is the missus usually. You live in Royston? Yeah there is a silver estate and a Silver V6 sport saloon for definate in Royston. There is aldo a VR4 Saloon which lives down Burns road. None of the above are members here though.... I need to get some CVR4 business cards :D.

alscoob
05-07-2007, 08:47 AM
Cards are the way, mind you not everyones a petrol head! The X reg silver estate belongs to a mate of mine... but its a wreck he doesn't know how to wash one let alone look after it /pan

Yea I'm in Royston. You'll have to join in with us lot sometime. It all started with a few scoobs meeting up and going for a /rally but now peeps have changed cars so theres all sorts. Usually its the 1st Sunday in the month.
Cheers