PDA

View Full Version : FAO Jimbo & K9NG ..................

HJM
07-07-2007, 02:58 PM
............... and anyone else who wants a look, obviously!!

I finally got around to sticking the video from the Classic and Sports Car Action Day on YT - HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfiGWza9CVQ) -we sooooo need a better video camera - lol

J :)

The Vee
07-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Excellent footage, camera doesn't seem too bad to me! Love the way that white porker was moved over..........twice!!

K9NG
07-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Quality vid guys :thumbsup: from what I remember the day
was very hot 28C and muggy.

Heath was on a charge for the whole session /rally
I especially like Quarry 5mins 55secs with Heath thinking..
"I paid for my track time so I will use the WHOLE track"

HJM
08-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Cheers Guys

Yes it was an incredibly hot day, probably the last one we had!! Soraya & I chose to stay under the gazebo all day (which is clearly visable on the video as you go down the main straight - lol) but we didn't envy you guys in crash helmets out there, especially those of you that forgot you had to have your arms covered and had to wear coats /lol

J

K9NG
08-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Cheers Guys

Yes it was an incredibly hot day, probably the last one we had!! Soraya & I chose to stay under the gazebo all day (which is clearly visable on the video as you go down the main straight - lol) but we didn't envy you guys in crash helmets out there, especially those of you that forgot you had to have your arms covered and had to wear coats /lol

J

Yes we couldn't miss the Gazebo as we were flying down to folly /Elmo
I was roasting with my jacket on /pan I wasn't even planning to go on track!
It's all Simon's fault :smash:

Jimbo
08-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Excellent video, scorching day!

I remember that session as being one of the most enjoyable ever. /rally

The cone-dodging incident at Tower was especially memorable!!!

That flippin blue caterham thingy was annoying as hell - slow in the corners, but too squirty to get past in a straight line....looks like Heath had to do the same as me and out-brake the little ****er into Camp ;)

HJM
09-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Yes that was a very hot day - some had it hotter than others :thinking:

I remember being sat in the pit lane ready to go out on the last session and then watched Jimbo putting his jacket on and realising that Paul also was wearing a jacket.

His Audi has no aircon and the plonker in the grey Skyline doesn't run his aircon on track, even in extreme conditions ....... I meanwhile was quite cool with the aircon on my face (also Toyotas have a vent for yer goolies !) and wearing my light cotton long sleeved shirt.

Still there are some benefits to being older (not many I grant you) than the other Usual Suspects ..................... WISDOM /pan

We didn't look too good when we got back to base after that session :speechles

H

Jimbo
09-07-2007, 04:15 PM
His Audi has no aircon and the plonker in the grey Skyline doesn't run his aircon on track, even in extreme conditions

Yeah, me and Paul are just HARDCORE!

What it is Keith, it's that I'm a true racer and want every single bit of bhp I can muster so at the end of a session I don't have to make excuses ;) /pan :afro:

HJM
09-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Yeah, me and Paul are just HARDCORE!

What it is Keith, it's that I'm a true racer and want every single bit of bhp I can muster so at the end of a session I don't have to make excuses ;) /pan :afro:

Why you still drive like Miss Daisy ? /Devil5

Hardcore my @r$e (could be dusty !) - you've got 4wd some of the time.
As explained before the average of 2wd and 4wd = 3wd, therefore you are driving a japanese Leliant Lobin.

I take it back, anyone who drives a three wheeler on track is truely hardcore - respect Del Boy /pan

H

K9NG
09-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Hardcore my @r$e (could be dusty !) - you've got 4wd some of the time.
As explained before the average of 2wd and 4wd = 3wd, therefore you are driving a japanese Leliant Lobin.

H

We are Hardcore Keith, We have a well known little pedal to
the left it's called a "Clutch" :P

Oh yeah we don't want to hear about your sweaty goolies
old man of wisdom :iloveyou:

HJM
09-07-2007, 07:49 PM
We are Hardcore Keith, We have a well known little pedal to
the left it's called a "Clutch" :P

Oh yeah we don't want to hear about your sweaty goolies
old man of wisdom :iloveyou:

Point taken, Oh hard man of cabbying - what do you charge into the Smoke on a friday night ?

K9NG
09-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Point taken, Oh hard man of cabbying - what do you charge into the Smoke on a friday night ?

A tin of proboost :scholar: