PDA

View Full Version : The 02

ANTHONY
15-07-2007, 04:22 PM
went to the 02 (the old millennium dome) today just to have a look around quite nice. my wife is off to a concert on Wednesday night so i needed to see where to pick her up. cost £5.00 min to park which i think is a bit of a p!ss take. thing is its only about 15min drive from my house but to use public transport, which thay want you to do. would proberly take over an hour to get there. and parking on event nights is £20.00

Throbbe
15-07-2007, 09:25 PM
There's a supermarket (Sainsbury IIRC) about 10 mins walk away on the peninsula where you could probably stop for a bit.

ANTHONY
17-07-2007, 11:39 PM
right i'm rearly p!ssed off. ordered 3 £100.00 tickets for the wife and her friends to go see Barbara Streisand for Wednesday night this week. had to pay an extra £30.00 postage. and still no tickets/Grrr spent an hour getting through to ticketmaster to be told owing to the postal strike Friday we have to collect the tickets at the 02.we was there Sunday and they told us they would be posted. and also cos i paid for them on My card i'm the only 1 that can pick them up. i wasn't going, but i have to go down there now to pick them up so more car park fees. oh and the girl from ticketmaster said she would call me back, yer right:speechles i'm still waiting.

yours sincerely
Mr p!ssed off