PDA

View Full Version : Hey from Tasmania, Australia

sickvr4
18-07-2007, 10:43 AM
hey all, just thought i'd introduce myself.

my name's paul, and im looking at importing a 1998 Galant VR4 pretty soon. getting one inspected in Japan over the next few days, and if condition report is all good, its upgrade time for me.

i currently own an 1991 Australian delivered Galant VR4, no mods except for Evo 0 engine, love it to bits, but as soon as the EC5A's were eligable to import, i felt the need to upgrade, and a worthy upgrade the EC5A's are indeed.

:happy:

BraindG
18-07-2007, 11:17 AM
/Welcome /Wyhy

Have you already got a car in mind? it must be quite exciting for OZ to finally start seeing VR4's coming in!

rayray24
18-07-2007, 11:41 AM
/Welcome /Wyhy

Have you already got a car in mind? it must be quite exciting for OZ to finally start seeing VR4's coming in!

Agreed!! I was just over in oz land and DIDN'T see one nice car all bloody holdens or mazdas/Grrr

And i only hear that great phsst noise once, ONCE!! I was over there for 5 days. :inquisiti

I feel sorry for all ozzys and their strict rules. /pan

But welcome to the club mate and i know your car will get some looks.

sickvr4
18-07-2007, 12:09 PM
this is the car thats getting inspected for me.

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=10318

will be the 2nd EC5A in tassie that i know of. both in devonport. assuming that the inspection is all good. :-)

i guess i'll be lucky if this is all its meant to be, because i wanted a silver one, a manual, and i wanted the MMCS.

Physician
18-07-2007, 12:49 PM
The 'all in' price looks good ........... best of luck :)

bradc
18-07-2007, 08:13 PM
If you want a silver manual Galant with MMCS then that car is too good to pass up! Welcome to the forums and I hope that car is as good as it looks like in those pictures

Lillywotsername
18-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Howdie do..... /Welcome