PDA

View Full Version : Performance Oils

Nevman
18-07-2007, 11:40 PM
I am absolutely amazed with the service of Performance Oils. Yesterday at 12.30 I've placed an order for ATF. When I came back from lunch today, I received an e-mail from my warehouse manager that the parcel is there!
24h delivery!!! Guys, you're amazing. Thanks :happy: :happy: :happy:
And the price was good as well, still expensive stuff but I don't think you can get it cheaper anywhere else. Or can you... /Devil5

Finally it will be put into AT on this Saturday so all the juices will be brand new and Amsoil :happy:

Thanks again Performance Oils

Kieran
19-07-2007, 12:01 AM
...And that's why loads of people on here keep using Performance Oils! No need for a constant 'hard sell' when the Products and the Service are first rate!

Nevman
19-07-2007, 12:10 AM
No doubt about it Kieran.
I wouldn't expect anything better than that... Maybe some blond beauty delivering the parcel right to my doorstep /Devil5 ... Or maybe I am pushing my luck... :happy:

pitslayer
19-07-2007, 12:59 AM
same here, ordered quite a bit off stuff, paying by cheque, i recieved the stuff in like 2 days and the cheque wasnt even cashed then, or cleared. very good service

amsoil
19-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Thanks chaps ; cant guarentee the blonde though! LOL

thecustomer
19-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Thanks chaps ; cant guarentee the blonde though! LOL

Don, if you used DHL then I'd probably get a gorgeous blonde delivering it... :speechles
I wish ore commpanies used DHL. Most seem to use Parcelforce (bloke in shorts) or UPS (old fella, always grumpy)

Will