PDA

View Full Version : We need a 3rd,

Nigelator
28-12-2003, 09:53 AM
howdy guyz I been poping in and out every so oftern since I got my legnum in June, but I guess I havent done it for awhile and knocked on the door on the 21-dec lol what a bugger cause I was in town the night be4 too with some friends.

Anyway way I been trying to find a great car club thats not got the w**kers INSERT INTO post VALUES (edited by spirit979) in it! like a few South Akl ones.

Anyway it sounds like u guys and gals had a good time and me a few friends would like a small slice of ur cheese cake.

Nationals are coming up soon! 23-24 & 25 Jan, and I heard u needed car passes?

KiwiTT
28-12-2003, 07:41 PM
We are planning a meet in February sometime. Looking at possibly Hamilton Lake.

Xeroid
29-12-2003, 08:18 PM
A run Aks to Hammy would just get the turbos nice and warm, a quick dash between petrol stations to keep the national economy ticking over. Got a tentative date ? As long as it didn't clash with other committments we'd be definite starters. Reckon we could chk out Te Kauwhata Wines on the way through, might even take the long way home, via Miranda and the fish & chip shop at Kaiawa, some good roads if you turn off at Te Kauwhata across country, we some how ended up at Whitianga on some previous excursion that way. :D

Pescha
29-12-2003, 08:57 PM
Reckon we could chk out Te Kauwhata Wines on the way through:D
Um they don't do that at Te Kauwhata any more Xeriod. I work at Te Kauwhata... They stopped that wine tasting about 2 years ago I think!

Hehe

Nice thought though!

Cheers
Pescha!

P.S still a goer for Feb Im looking at about the second weekend! Any complaints? The date will be either the 14 or 15th and it will be at about 10amish? :D

KiwiTT
29-12-2003, 10:11 PM
Pesha: Date and time good

Nigelator
04-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Feb 14/15 sounds awesome
damn we could leave Akl sat take ova a Motal/Holiday Park, see if the Uni addverts are right and Hamy has a life, and run home sunday

the old tent and protaBBQ need a workout again!