PDA

View Full Version : viz letters

psbarham
22-07-2007, 09:54 PM
A woman whose daughter was hospitalised in a US tornado told ITV News that "God would make her better." presumably that'll be a different God from the one that almost killed her with a tornado. M Lovejoy

My teachers told me I would never make anything of myself if I sat staring into space during lessons. However, I had the last laugh as I am now the Astronomer Royal. Martin Rees, Greenwich

"She can dish it out, but she cannot take it", I once heard someone say of me. And it's true - I'm a school dinner lady and I'm allergic to mashed potatoes. Mrs Pinches, Hereford

Speaking on BBC news, the Official Receiver of Wrecks for the Napoli said that all items washed up on a beach, if unclaimed, ultimately belong to the Queen. Bearing this in mind, I've just spotted about forty used blobs, a dozen jamrags and a tractor tyre on my local beach. If nobody has claimed them within a month, I'll parcel them up and post them off to Her Majesty. Dafydd LLywslls, Bangor

So Princes Harry and William are throwing a party to celebrate the 10th anniversary of their mother's death. I'm glad that they can finally laugh about it, but throwing a party seems a bit harsh. D Antarctica, Rhyll

On the Nivea advert, Jane Fonda says she's 68 and she's never felt better. That's as may be, but for my money she looked a lot better in Barbarella. Tristram Trolleydash, Bude

MFI's new tag line is 'You dream it, we make it'. They are obviously relying on my dreams being mostly about cheap cupboards. Peter Marwood

I think Sir Paul McCartney should try to put his current predicament into perspective. In olden days, if you were unfortunate enough to be robbed by an omniped, it would almost certainly be a pirate. At least he's going to come out of this alive. Stella Matlock

How can police go around arresting people based on DNA evidence when we share 98% of our DNA with chimps? It might be chimps going around committing all the crimes. H Montgomerie, Luton

I work in a call centre in Norwich and we've just been told our jobs are moving to India. I'm so excited! I've always wanted to visit India and with the salary they pay me I'll be able to live like a Maharaja over there. Well done BT, keep up the good work. Charles Turner

Whenever I buy a DVD I have to sit through a trailer telling me not to watch pirate movies. Yet Johnny Depp stars in one and the posters all say 'Must See'. Make your minds up, Hollywood moguls. John Scone, Bonne

ANTHONY
22-07-2007, 11:44 PM
i like the 2nd to last 1