PDA

View Full Version : Hello - want a Legnum !

phil170
25-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Hi just joined after a while lurking around. Hoping to ditch my Ford and get a Legnum VR4 in the near future, thinking of the face lift model, 99 ?
Will probably be going for a "fresh" import. Any advive on which dealer to use would be helpful, however going to have a talk to Distinctive Cars of York seeing as they are local to me.
Thanks

Nutter_John
25-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Hello and welcome to the club , have look around as there is loads of info that will help you on here

And if you want to see one in the flesh quite a few will be at TOTB which is at Elvington nr York on Sunday

phil170
25-07-2007, 11:44 AM
And if you want to see one in the flesh quite a few will be at TOTB which is at Elvington nr York on Sunday Might have a ride out there Sunday. I used to live in Elvington, and I was NOT one of the people who complained about the noise from cars using the airfield ! its was great when they tested the F1 cars there. :evil2:

Nick Mann
25-07-2007, 01:56 PM
You will struggle to get a 99 fresh import. There is no model report, so you can't ESVA them. The only route at the moment is one that came in prior to the ESVA or to get one that is ten years old.

The facelift occured in the second half of 1998, so your dates are right.

Good luck in your search - don't be scared to ask questions, but also don't be scared to use the search function!

phil170
25-07-2007, 04:20 PM
You will struggle to get a 99 fresh import. There is no model report, so you can't ESVA them. The only route at the moment is one that came in prior to the ESVA or to get one that is ten years old.

The facelift occured in the second half of 1998, so your dates are right.

Good luck in your search - don't be scared to ask questions, but also don't be scared to use the search function!

Thanks, I thought it might not have a model report, wasn't sure because of the Ralliart VR4 s sold by some Mitsubishi dealers a few years ago.