PDA

View Full Version : My car is not ready :(

Pescha
09-05-2003, 04:53 AM
I'm so annoyed my car is not! ready. The mechanical warranty company wasn't even going to cover it as they said it was pre exsisting INSERT INTO post VALUES (the worn torque converter which I purchased the Legnum on Easter Monday!). But the professionals ie tramission company, said they can not prove that the dampner was worn before I purchased it grrrrrrrr. So when the mechanical warranty company rang today 4 days since my car got taken into the mechanic shop, they asked "do you want this covered by the warranty?" DUH!!!!!! what do you think? SOOOOOOoooooo I went down to the mechanic shop INSERT INTO post VALUES (what a spunk the mechanic is, shhhh don't tell the hubby) And he told me that the mechanical warranty weren't gonna cover it! Well please!!! The torque converter is back INSERT INTO post VALUES (saw it with my own eyes) and it's all reconditioned YES!! Well the tramission is sitting on the floor, the left head light is out and my car is going no where.... Today is Friday it wont be ready till Monday at the earliest..... I want my car!!!!!

Ok I have had my moan!!!!

Thanks for listening...

Cheers,
Pescha!

Spirit
09-05-2003, 07:34 AM
I see the customer service standards in NZ are nearly as bad as the UK :mad: !

At least you know it will be back Monday so take comfort in that and have a great weekend Pescha.

Pete

BraindG
09-05-2003, 07:51 AM
I feel for you Pescha, mines been 9 weeks now INSERT INTO post VALUES (i think, lost count) and i have one week to go before Japfest, so i understand where you are coming from..