PDA

View Full Version : Autobot or Decepticon?

scc
07-08-2007, 12:12 AM
If the Galant was a transformer would it be an Autobot or a Decepticon?

scc

ANTHONY
07-08-2007, 12:15 AM
I'll wait until I've seen the film to comment

I-S
07-08-2007, 12:35 AM
BADGER! (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/Big+Ass+Badgers/)

d i c k i e s
07-08-2007, 12:58 AM
Standard Galant would be a Autobot, Modified Galant would be a decptikon...

Kieran
07-08-2007, 01:08 AM
One of the guys I work with keeps saying I should put a Decepticon badge on the back of my Legnum, and given how MEAN the 8G looks, that's where my vote goes.

Obviously she would have to be a Decepticon that had defected to the Autobot side - Ariadne has saved me many more times than she's tried to kill me!

Beastlee
07-08-2007, 09:00 AM
I couldn't agree more with Kieran. Decepticon defector all the way, especially if it's a black/dark colour!

MikeKey
07-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Yeah, 100% Decepticon. Looks far too badass to be anything else..

BraindG
07-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Chrissy and I went to watch it tonight.. omg omg omg omg omg... what a cracker :D - cant decide which would be the vr4 though....

djwarden
07-08-2007, 11:31 PM
Decepticon but pls dont anyone put the logo on their car theres a saxo round my way with it on and, OMG chavtastic!

pitslayer
08-08-2007, 04:18 AM
surely autobot....look back to the proper transformers. all the autobots were cars, mostly, hence autobots, and the decepticons, were guns planes and heli`s. however in the new movie they are autonimous robots, which makes sense when you watch the film. car decepticons werent really seen in transformers, until transformers THE movie came out back in the 80s, and when they did, they were actually decepticons to be exact untill galvatron kills starscream, and takes over the decepticons. he was previously megatron, but starscream through him into space, where they came across unicron, and unicron, turned megatron and his wounded soldiers into galvatron, and the rest of them like bonecrusher etc... so for a period they werent decepticons...anyways, there were very few driving decepticons, usually all guns,planes, helis...so in all a galant would actually be an autobot, not a decepticon, for the above reason of decepticons not being autobots, ie cars...

on another note, this is probably one of the only things that ever made me cry, and still brings a slight tear to my eye these days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZXF8OFI6Fg