PDA

View Full Version : Some motion pics....

triniVr4
13-08-2007, 06:01 AM
from a dexterity session we had today...average tiems was 45/46 seconds for the course...i did it in 40.6 Second fastest time for the day...fastest time was doen by the Evo (39.6) seconds....hadda get grippier tyres..

bradc
13-08-2007, 06:39 AM
looking good as always

djb160
13-08-2007, 06:45 AM
thats a damn nice car colour/wheels combo you've got r up ripping it up there.

Brunty
13-08-2007, 09:47 AM
You came second in a VR4 in a dexterity test.

Speaks volumes about the versatility of the VR4 as well as your driving skills. Well done.

BraindG
13-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Cool you done well then, but not sure the vr4 is eligible for dexterity classification though :D what other cars were competing?

triniVr4
13-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Cool you done well then, but not sure the vr4 is eligible for dexterity classification though :D what other cars were competing?

umm..other cars included the Evo you see above, an Scooby STI, a Nissan S14 and an Evo VI TME. Had some civics as well in the mix.

I stifened the Teins for the run....car does not roll as much....and under the right gear/power combo, you can drift the bloddy thing out of a snap oversteer condition.

Wheels Tyre combo is Advan Model 5's 18x8 wrapped around Michelin Pilots. I also have a set of Kumho Victors, but i need a new set and they are rare here.

I've competed agaisnt some of th faster cars and better drivers in this class and the second to las event we had i had the best time.

I personally find the car very nimble for its size....and the gobs of torque you have on tap allows you to stay in 2nd or 3rd gear thru a corner with out shifting.

Still praciticing heel and toe tho...jsut ordered a set of Sparco pedals to assist in such