PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys - nice to meet you all. I love galants

peterbredde
17-08-2007, 09:41 PM
I'm mad on Mitsi's - I'm currently on my 4th Galant - all have been great cars, but the latest, my 2002 V6 is just fab - I'd like more power though and I'm considering a VR4. I don't know, there's just no pleasing some people.....

By the way, can anyone tell me how to add a picture to my profile (of my car, or whatever)

TAR
17-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum.

There are plenty of Mitsi mad people on here so your not alone.

You need to take out a membership if you want to change your logo, its only £20 and it will gain you access to a wealth of information and some discounts which can quickly recoop the cost.

You can however upload pictures of your car into this thread if you want.

peterbredde
17-08-2007, 09:57 PM
nice one thanks - i'll sign up then. cheers

Funkstar
18-08-2007, 12:14 AM
I think we've just found another "Kieran level" Galant lover. On his fourth and looking for a VR4.

We're doomed I tells ya. doooomed.

Oh, and welcome on board Pete.

Your not ginger by any chance are ya?

wirdy
18-08-2007, 02:06 AM
Welcome to the fold.......you do sound mad enough to fit in well with us lot :thinking:

Kieran
18-08-2007, 07:51 AM
I think we've just found another "Kieran level" Galant lover. On his fourth and looking for a VR4.

We're doomed I tells ya. doooomed.

Oh, and welcome on board Pete.

Your not ginger by any chance are ya?

/Grrr Bah!!

/Welcome Peter!:scholar:

Zaid
18-08-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm mad on Mitsi's - I'm currently on my 4th Galant - all have been great cars, but the latest, my 2002 V6 is just fab - I'd like more power though and I'm considering a VR4. I don't know, there's just no pleasing some people.....

By the way, can anyone tell me how to add a picture to my profile (of my car, or whatever)

Hi mate, am on my 3rd Galant. What colour is your 52 reg Galant? I must have seen you around! Am just as mad about Galants. Have 2 at the moment. One Silver Sport (replica) and one 52 reg Black Elegance., you probably have spotted me somewhere around Cardiff!

Cheers!

Nick VR4
18-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Hi and /Welcome2 to the Forum

peterbredde
18-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Hi mate, am on my 3rd Galant. What colour is your 52 reg Galant? I must have seen you around! Am just as mad about Galants. Have 2 at the moment. One Silver Sport (replica) and one 52 reg Black Elegance., you probably have spotted me somewhere around Cardiff!

Cheers!

Hi Mate, I thought it was just me, but yes, I'm also running 2 galants. My missus has a 2.0 GLS Estate which to my horror is also doubling up as a family skip. Mine is a 2.5 V6 in Silver. Just lush. I live in Llandaff North and not a single Galant passes me without me noticing it - I'd put money on us having passed by one another. Diamonds are forever dude!