PDA

View Full Version : White Galant VR4 - N/W Motorway DEB 169

Ryan
18-08-2007, 06:44 PM
I was coming from that Go-Kart place that sits just off the N/W motorway so heading E towards the city.

Saw a white Galant using the onramp which came after mine (I think). I suspected it was a VR4

I stayed in the right-hand lane doing about 120 and waited for him to catch up which he did. I selected 4 and accelerated through a gap in traffic to see if he would follow, which he duly did.

Played a bit of cat and mouse for couple minutes or so and I let him past - it was a VR4, gave him a friendly wave/hoot which was returned.

I tried to catch up to him again but traffic was fairly heavy and thought better of it, they also appeared to be city or shore bound, where i was heading south.

Waved goodbye and off we went. /rally

Subaru ETA
19-08-2007, 02:07 AM
that was me! saw the club vr4 sticker on the back so caught up to give you a wave :D

mpau009
19-08-2007, 04:32 AM
Out and about this weekend then David:pimp2:

I was on the way to the business and franchise expo on saturday, and it was absolute **** $12 and 2 hours i can never get back/Grrr Ahhh well.

Though I was surprised how visible the CVR4 stickers are on your car too, might stick mine on again:thinking:

Ryan
19-08-2007, 10:57 AM
You're right - was actually surprised that Dave mentioned that he saw mine. :)

Just an aside, had a cop accidentally shove the breath testing goodie in my teeth this evening at a stop. (I was quite tired so I might have accidentally leant into it as well).

We both had a bit of a laugh after he apologised whilst waiting for the results.

Random.

Subaru ETA
20-08-2007, 11:26 AM
haha i saw your car from a mile away mike....it must just be the lower lip on your rear bumper that makes it noticable....and plus the cvr4 plate surround helps too

serenity88
20-08-2007, 11:49 AM
How about that! I use the lincoln rd on ramp all the time as well, pity I wasn't heading into the city. Could of had a mini convoy!

/rally