PDA

View Full Version : **Urgent!! Japfest Deadline Set At 18/1/04**

Spirit
05-01-2004, 01:10 AM
Ok, this is just a gentle reminder to get your names down on the Japfest thread. I have set the deadline as the 18th January for all names to be in for stand attendees and track sessions.

This is so these people can then send me the money by the 31st January 2004 and we can book the stand and track sessions (any later and we may miss out).

Please do not post here, simply go to the existing thread: http://www.clubvr4.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2509

Spirit
29-01-2004, 01:49 AM
The deadline is extended to 31st Jan.

After this you will have to:

1: Pay £10 full price per person on the day to enter as we are booking advance tickets at £6 just for those on the list
2: You may not get on the CVR4 stand - first come first served as always (priority to members) and I can only get car entrance tickets when I make this booking
3: You may not get on the track even if there are spaces left - the people who are all ready confirmed are deciding on this on the main thread, this is due to complications in pricing.

Please get your name down for this NOW ! :-D

Spirit
31-01-2004, 03:40 PM
The deadline is today guys and gals - any last minute entries for this "not to be missed" event ?