PDA

View Full Version : WS Imports Ltd - weird phone answering service

DickBarton
19-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Hi folks,

Been looking for a VR4 and thought I'd check out Autotrader's website...it listed a few pages worth of content and one of the closest to me was WS Imports...so I thought I'd call them up.

I should have been a bit wary when looking at their website - opening times are bizarre - Mon-Fri 08:30am to 5am; Sat 10am - 4pm and Sun 10am to 4am.

I try the landline and it just rings out so my wife calls one of the mobile numbers (the one ending in 705) and it rings for a bit. It gets answered and she asked if this is 'WS Imports Ltd'...the reply back was 'Dirty c@*k' - so she hangs up...I call them back and ask if this is WS Imports and the reply is 'maybe...', then I say it either is or isn't and he comes back with Dirty c@*k...then Dirty M@*ge, then tells me to wash my mouth out...someone else then comes on the line and I hang up.

I guess it's just a heads up to say that one of the mobile numbers may be wrong as you don't seem to get through to anyone who understands English or indeed the words Mitsubishi Legnum or VR4...

Turns out I found one much more local and looks as though I'll be buying it.

psbarham
19-08-2007, 07:52 PM
brad'll want that mobile no. :D

back to the subject though , it sounds like a typo