PDA

View Full Version : Spotted Simonc again.

gdelargy
27-08-2007, 11:17 AM
P*** YDS, Argyle Street, 8.25am.

Can't believe you didn't spot me! I was going the same way as you along Argyle Street!! You even overtook me!!!

OK, I admit it, I was on foot, so I might have been slightly more difficult to notice than if I was actually driving my Galant...

If I'd been a couple of minutes earlier (and therefore in time for work) I'd probably have been at the lights where you turned right down Finnieston Street, in which case I'd have waved. But I wasn't, so I couldn't. Darn. Oh, well, might as well wave at you now then...
/Wyhy

Let this also serve as advance notice: if you're driving down Argyle Street and a skinny bloke with a black rucksack on his back is waving his arms and shouting "Coooeeee!!!" at you from the pavement, he's not a random weirdo. (as far as you know)

Regards,
G

ANTHONY
27-08-2007, 10:59 PM
shouting "Coooeeee!!!" at you from the pavement i think i'd also drive past sorry

simonc
12-09-2007, 10:03 AM
Possibly we all need big VR4 shark nose hats so as not to look so subtle on the pavement. Your first comment did worry me as I occationally get carried away and do silly things but not usually overtaking in city streets, must have been a good traffic day if I was overtaking you.

sorry it has taken so long to reply.