PDA

View Full Version : Mr XRH on M25 Bank Holiday Monday lunchtime

pezza
28-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Saw a nice P reg silver VR4 Gahhhhlant on the M25, looking very mean and moody as it flew past me :thinking:

Caught up to have another look and was delighted to see the ClubVR4 sticker in the rear winda' Exchanged a polite lil wave with driver and passenger after the lil nano-convoy before I turned off the next junction...

Nice to see you... /Wyhy

Physician
28-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Saw a nice P reg silver VR4 Gahhhhlant on the M25, looking very mean and moody as it flew past me :thinking:

Caught up to have another look and was delighted to see the ClubVR4 sticker in the rear winda' Exchanged a polite lil wave with driver and passenger after the lil nano-convoy before I turned off the next junction...

Nice to see you... /Wyhy

"Mr XRH on M25 Bank Holiday Monday lunchtime"

Didn't know 'X Royal Highness' had a Galant :)

Crossbow
28-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Nice exchange, i like your car! We were coming back from Bristol, went 2 see the cricket between England and India. It did my heart a world of good 2 see another Galant. I only realize how truly rare these Galants are.

All the way back from Bristol we only met up with 1 Galant and it was you! Be Honoured Mate!!!! :D;):P

Crossbow
28-08-2007, 06:15 PM
"Mr XRH on M25 Bank Holiday Monday lunchtime"

Didn't know 'X Royal Highness' had a Galant :)

Galants are truly ROYAL because there was only 2 of us on the road back from Bristol but we counted 8 Aston Martins.

We are AFRICAN ROYALS!!:party: /haz

Paul Beazer
28-08-2007, 07:29 PM
The odd thing is, i drove all the way to lowestoft last year and didnt see one galant of any sort. yet within a 1 mile radius i can think of
1 GLS estate (silver)
1 V6-24 estate (silver)
1 VR4 estate (trigger mauve)
1 gls saloon (green)
+ mine
Must be a magnet for them.....

pezza
29-08-2007, 01:09 AM
Nice exchange, i like your car! We were coming back from Bristol, went 2 see the cricket between England and India. It did my heart a world of good 2 see another Galant. I only realize how truly rare these Galants are.

All the way back from Bristol we only met up with 1 Galant and it was you! Be Honoured Mate!!!! :D;):P

Yeh.. good to meet ya.. .and I do feel truly honoured now :afro: the silver beast looked great from the front in my mirrors.. liking the prefacelift grill all over again /yes

So how many tanks o fuel did you get thru on your round trip?