PDA

View Full Version : Sold cars in Classifieds.

Beastlee
31-08-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm looking through the classifieds on e site and I can't help but notice how there are so many cars that have had questions asked but no response. I have asked at least two people about their cars and nothing, I can see many more with the same response.
I know Brunty is still selling his but even with it set to 20/page he appears on the second page which won't be helping. Is there a way to cull the other stuff that has already been sold but not marked as such, based on a response level?

Sorr for the rant, just frustrated about not finding a car I can even ask questions about.

ANTHONY
31-08-2007, 07:04 PM
yep i agree, i think that items that are sold or no longer for sale should be removed. maybe only stay in classified for 1-2 months then need to be readvertied if not sold.

Barry can you look into this?

BraindG
31-08-2007, 09:32 PM
i agree - they do expire... forget the timeframe though... what do you recon is a suitable time? (i think its 90 days atm)

Beastlee
31-08-2007, 09:48 PM
I remember being given a number of options but most are almost 6 months old which just seems way too long. Fair enough if they are renewed (is this possible?)

If they could be set to renew every 30 days with a notification it would be good but I reckon a maximum of 90 days is best until it could be implemented.