PDA

View Full Version : Couple of photos of the new ST-R proving Meister Blue is the best stock colour

bradc
01-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Well it is other Galant chat, so I thought I would put up a pic of my first Legnum ever, as well as my newest purchase in Meister Blue. The specs on them are:

Black Facelift made at the end of 98, 1.8GDI engine, 4 speed tiptronic. Loved 98 octane and was always good on fuel economy. Lowered with 17x7 BBS wheels and an exhaust too, plus a small strip of chrome around the boot that I haven't seen on any other Legnum ever.

Meister Blue Prefacelift made in 96. 2.5 V6, 5 speed manual, 4wd. Runs on 91 octane just fine and gets similar fuel economy to what the black one did. Has black leather and sunroof. Still at stock height and stock exhaust, I will get it lowered at the front soon, won't touch the back though because it will be used for towing and stuff and I don't want it dropping too far down. Will put a decat on at some point too. Current wheels are 17x7 Enkei RPF1's. Two of them are slightly buckled but they still hold air. I've got some 17x8 RPF1's on order but it will be 3 months or so before Enkei make some more, then ship them to NZ. In the mean time I'm going to put some Evo 8 17x8 wheels which I've already purchased onto the car. I'm going to run them with the current 215/45/17 tyres because they still have about 6mm tread left. When I get the 17x8 RPF1's I'm going to run 245/40/17 tyres on them at the back which will keep within 2mm of the rolling radius, and give more grip at the back.

I've also got an Apexi AFC sitting around which I might fit to it, unsure at this stage.

The Vee
06-09-2007, 10:41 PM
Couple of photos of the new ST-R proving Meister Blue is the best stock colour other than roanne red.

Yep, well said Brad!!

Looks good though:thumbsup:

bradc
07-09-2007, 01:10 AM
yeah Roanne Red isn't bad either :)

MPBVr4
07-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Both great colours my old V6-24 was Meister Blue. Tried to find a Roanne Red
VR4 Galoon when I was looking. Ended up with the Silver one. Very happy with it...... shines easily and doesn't show the dirt.