PDA

View Full Version : Nitrous Kits

neil and bob
09-01-2004, 02:20 PM
We do nitrous kits at the tuning garage where I work. We have a surplus of Zex wet kits at the moment and the're going for £650 inclusive. Although a wet kit wouldn't be my first choice for a VR4, they are good quality, and are great for adding 35-75bhp to your everyday runabout! If anybody's interested then give us a bell on 01246 204669.

michaeli
14-01-2004, 09:16 AM
Hi,

I called on Monday, I'm from chezzy too!! I might come around some time although the NOS kit is a little too expensive for me...

Great to hear you're an enthusiast though!! :D

Mike

neil and bob
14-01-2004, 10:01 AM
Come up any time mate for a cup of tea and a chat, we don't care how bad your spelling is!

enigma
14-01-2004, 01:15 PM
You dont have any spare AN fittings around do you? My kit was missing a few vital bits........like the correct AN fitting for the bottle INSERT INTO post VALUES (it has an AN4 but the hose has AN6) and a few AN4 to solenoid adapters.........once I have these bits I will literally be cooking on gas!!! ;)

If you dont have them let me know and I will get them in the States next week. Last night I was so upset that the bits were missing I contemplated buying distribution blocks and 6 fogger nozzles for a direct injection kit!!! I have bags of jets for my Skodas system, but I decided against it on the basis that it would be less easy to remove and reinstall!