PDA

View Full Version : Simon / Heath at CC ?

MPBVr4
14-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Do we see your ar$e ends on here?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vfyTl2Px57M&mode=related&search=

Wouter
14-09-2007, 12:38 PM
I think you may be right!

HJM
14-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Dunno - can't see it at work!!

When is it from? It must be old if Simon is in it /Devil5

J :)

Wouter
14-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Well the film has a Silver Supra in it being followed by a White GT-R32.... what are the chances?

MPBVr4
14-09-2007, 01:19 PM
When is it from?

June 2006, being followed by a Marcos there was also an E-type on track:inquisiti

HJM
14-09-2007, 05:04 PM
June 2006, being followed by a Marcos there was also an E-type on track:inquisiti

Oh yes, thats the Classic and Sports Car Action Day in June this year - you get a right old mix on track!!

HJM
14-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Just watched it - yes that was the Dynamic Duo 'Fat Man and Throbbin'

Unfortunately Throbbin's car expired early on along the pit lane straight thanks to a quality Nissan hose !

Only did two sessions - overtook 20 odd cars and only got overtaken by that flippin dark red Nova (which is an Elwood Turbo conversion) /pan - Jeez that it is seriously quick little car :pimp2:

Thanks for putting that up Malc - was a very hot day for once at Combe :)

H

K9NG
14-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Only did two sessions - overtook 20 odd cars and only got overtaken by that flippin dark red Nova (which is an Elwood Turbo conversion) /pan - Jeez that it is seriously quick little car :pimp2:

Thanks for putting that up Malc - was a very hot day for once at Combe :)

H

Are you sure the only car to overtake you was the dark red Nova :thinking:
I remember sweating in 28c degrees of heat with a jacket on /pan
And so was Jimbo too, thats dedication (to losing wait) /haz

HJM
14-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Are you sure the only car to overtake you was the dark red Nova :thinking:
I remember sweating in 28c degrees of heat with a jacket on /pan
And so was Jimbo too, thats dedication (to losing wait) /haz

Don't count the Usual Suspects as we like to play (Camera ! Action ! Pose !) - I was a little down on Taxi power that week and don't forget Simon's R32's awesome 185 bhp or is it even less this week :)

That was so funny sat in the pit lane in my nice cool car watching you and Jimbo put your jackets on, bearing in mind you had no aircon and Jimbo doesn't use his on track - priceless, like you said dedication :pimp2: