PDA

View Full Version : WT Borrow - Loom - Passengers side to fuse box

Kenneth
18-09-2007, 01:06 AM
Must be off a pre-facelift car.

I need to find out if it is the facelift loom in a pre-faclift car that is causing my electrical issues.

The loom clips out and is fairly easy to replace, so even open to someone bringing their car over and letting me borrow theirs for a little bit :)

bradc
18-09-2007, 01:30 AM
pity you didn't ask two weeks ago when I still had the white VR-4!

Kenneth
18-09-2007, 01:40 AM
pity you didn't ask two weeks ago when I still had the white VR-4!

True... that did occur to me! lol

No matter, ill have to borrow someone else's instead.

mpau009
18-09-2007, 06:11 AM
My cars in bits and probably going to stay that way for an increasingly long period of time, so you're welcome to poach what you need, so long as it goes back the same way:P

bradc
18-09-2007, 06:44 AM
But he will have to come out to your place to take the loom from your car that doesn't run to try and figure out what is happening with his car that doesn't run...does anyone else see the irony?

mpau009
18-09-2007, 07:30 AM
But he will have to come out to your place to take the loom from your car that doesn't run to try and figure out what is happening with his car that doesn't run...does anyone else see the irony?

That DID run/pan

The whole car was fine until i started pulling bits off and leaving them around the place:baby: :scholar:

Kenneth
18-09-2007, 09:11 AM
My cars in bits and probably going to stay that way for an increasingly long period of time, so you're welcome to poach what you need, so long as it goes back the same way:P

hmmm, i spose we could work something out :)

I could come over sat? If you like I can bring my turbos for you to have a look at too.
Would be good if you could take off the nearside front fender before I turn up... to save some time ;)

mpau009
18-09-2007, 11:46 AM
hmmm, i spose we could work something out :)

I could come over sat? If you like I can bring my turbos for you to have a look at too.
Would be good if you could take off the nearside front fender before I turn up... to save some time ;)

Yeah saturday would be fine, id be keen to see the turbos, but i am already copping a bucket load of peer pressure from all directions to go for the single turbo, so i'll layout that plan too, to see what you reckon.