PDA

View Full Version : VR4, ASDA Bridge of Dee, Aberdeen

unclepete
22-09-2007, 11:39 AM
VR4 spotted coming out of ASDA around 1215 on Tuesday 18/09. I'm not much good with colours but I think it was silver.

I'm up at least once a week and almost always spot one or two. It must be all that oil.

peter thomson
22-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Could have been Phosty or Calum. I'm in to wotk there every day and I havn't seen another VR4 for weeks

calum
25-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Probably my wife in her (our) VR4. She's on extended maternity leave just now.

Did it look tatty as hell, in need of a good wash and with 18" wheels that used to be silver that are now more grey with brake dust? If so - was definitely ours. Must be one of the tattiest VR4s around just now. Two young kids and getting an extension on the house and spending a bit of time in Norway don't help much on the car maintenance side of things!

I did put air in the tyres last week, though!

Must say - it's been an excellent car. We've had it 5 years and apart from usual wear items and consumables all it's needed is a couple of track rod ends.

Could probably do with a set of plugs now it's at about 64k miles, though!

Cheers,

Calum

unclepete
26-09-2007, 09:30 AM
I was there yesterday in my black VR4, it's the tattiest car if you want a competition - bonnet's a mess, bumper's screwed and now the front wing has been smashed into. It's been debadged, which makes it look pretty ridiculous too for some reason. The rest looks pretty sweet though....!