PDA

View Full Version : Yay I'm a member!

Oblivion
23-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Finally manged to join up and be able to post :D, however I still cant seem to be a 'paid up member'. Being from NZ I go to the .co.nz site right but there doesnt seem to be a 'apply now' link like the .com site does, am I missing it somewhere?
Found a forum for Teins :)
NEED HELP! Adjustible camber arms anyone? Wanting negative camber for serious track work, cant seem to find much info.
Ive found some conflicting ideas about tyre size, hmmm, 225's or 235's on 8.5 wide rim for better handling?
Great site, I could be on here foreveerrrrr........

Lillywotsername
23-09-2007, 10:09 AM
/Welcome

bradc
23-09-2007, 09:16 PM
You can't adjust the camber easily at all, but if you lower the car you will get a good couple of degrees of negative camber anyway.

225 or 235 tyres on 8.5" wheels will of course fit fine, as for which will be better on the track, I don't think enough of us here really have enough track tuning experience to actually say!

Nick Mann
23-09-2007, 09:23 PM
I think there should be a button for you to use to join. One of the NZ Commitee will confirm.

235s will fit under the arches...... Just! Make sure your offset is in the +38 region. You may experience rubbing, some people are talking about/have rolled the arches to get a further few mm clearance.

Let us know what's best - as Brad says, you could end up with more experience than many of us rather quickly! Plenty of us throw the cars round tracks occaisonally, but not many play with settings as we go.

KiwiTT
24-09-2007, 04:02 AM
We are still developing the clubvr4.co.nz site. Please use the clubvr4.com in the meantime.

NOTE: This may explain other user NZ registration problems as well.