PDA

View Full Version : Silver P-reg Galant, Glasgow city centre 2pm on Wednesday

gdelargy
04-10-2007, 09:18 AM
I was in the back seat of a silver Vauxhall Signum, so no chance for you to spot me. However, you and a passenger went past us as we waited to come out of the exit from the Chinese market store and Stow College, and I thought, "hello, that didn't look like a regular Galant."

We then followed you up the slip road towards Charing X, and you stopped at the lights ready to turn down Sauchiehall Street. That's when I spotted the wee red badge. We were heading towards Finnieston, past the Mitchell library, so we were two or three lanes away from you. Once we were all stopped I saw you were all stickered up too.
/Wyhy

G

ritch_w
04-10-2007, 09:31 PM
CVR4 stickers?

i'm sure i have seen it a couple of times on the M8 heading towards glasgow when ive going to Edinburger in the mornings

ritch_w
11-10-2007, 08:39 PM
dunno if its the same one but, I spotted a silver vr4 saloon on the M8 this morning (east bound) at harthill and then later on the city bypass (edinburger)

reg was something like pXXX gyy or yyg

Big Ian
21-10-2007, 10:58 PM
i see a silver Legnum quite alot on the A82, been told it belong's to someone in the Clydebank area?

tomaski
14-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Might have been me mate. Pxxx XKH? I'm in Glasgow all the time with the G.

Unless it was speeding, of course...

I keep my stickers on the rear passenger windows and have dull silver bbs wheels. All very standard, no mods until very recently with the addition of a dumpvalve and de-cat pipe.

Nice to know the VR4's aren't as rare as I thought though.