PDA

View Full Version : Stirling today

DickBarton
06-10-2007, 06:04 PM
My wife was walking to Marks and Spencer and strolled past a white Legnum - P-reg - an older guy got out the driver's seat (so it wasn't UnclePete in his white ambu)...not sure if it was anyone here.

I was driving past the swimming pool and in the car park was a silver saloon - not sure if it was VR4'd or not as it had a RAC grill badge where the VR4 badge would have been...had a rather nice front end to it...had a split up the front...maybe a facelift front-end (I'm still learning my way round the variants!)...anyway, they looked rather nice!

stu1888
06-10-2007, 10:27 PM
it was mine, lol my dad used today his mondeo is broke,,,, bet your wife got a fright, he keeps saying people give him funny looks in it lol

DickBarton
06-10-2007, 11:37 PM
As she walked past he stepped out and she phoned me...she reckons it's a grandad car anyway so this helped her argument...she refused to take a picture of it as she reckoned it would look like she was trying to get a snap of the driver!!!

Where does your VR4 normally reside? Not a local to Stirling are you?

bradc
07-10-2007, 12:59 AM
was it smoking and sounded like a diesel?

stu1888
07-10-2007, 10:00 AM
its usually in glasgow, but he is always up there, or round about there,,,, and it had cleared the diesel at that point tho, with him driving it it could have sounded like a diesel again lol