PDA

View Full Version : All The Best Lewis........

Spirit
07-10-2007, 06:29 AM
Is today the day ? Can he clinch the title ?

Conditions look difficult with showers, and a blustery wind, but I'm sure he will be as cool as ever (if not a little more nervous).

Go and win it for GB mate !

NevGroom
07-10-2007, 09:42 AM
Ooops!

Nick VR4
07-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Doh! :(

pitslayer
07-10-2007, 01:24 PM
lol. how amusing, now lets just hope that at the next grand prix
alonso first
raik second
hamilton third
or
raik first
alonso second
massa third
hamilton fourth

Spirit
07-10-2007, 04:16 PM
I find it quite sad that you would prefer a Spaniard or Fin to win ahead of a home grown driver ? ! /Grrr

MPBVr4
07-10-2007, 07:10 PM
I find it quite sad that you would prefer a Spaniard or Fin to win ahead of a home grown driver ? ! /Grrr

Here, here..... I think Lewis sets a great roll model for youngsters today, hard work, dedication, cool in the face of adversity and doesn't throw his toys out the cot when things don't go according to plan.

richy rich
07-10-2007, 07:40 PM
lol. how amusing, now lets just hope that at the next grand prix
alonso first
raik second
hamilton third
or
raik first
alonso second
massa third
hamilton fourth
/Grrr You are starting to pee me off.

richy rich
07-10-2007, 07:43 PM

Here, here..... I think Lewis sets a great roll model for youngsters today, hard work, dedication, cool in the face of adversity and doesn't throw his toys out the cot when things don't go according to plan.
Well said.

BraindG
07-10-2007, 10:19 PM
huh? Pits gives us good results for Lewis? - or you guys watching another F1 i dont know anything of?

points system
1st 10
2nd 8
3rd 6
4th 5

Current Standing
Lewis Hamilton 107
Fernando Alonso 103
Kimi Räikkönen 100
Felipe Massa 86

Pits First Prediction
1. alonso - 113
2. raik - 108
3. hamilton - 113

If two or more constructors or drivers finish the season with the same number of points, the higher place in the Championship (in either case) shall be awarded to :
a) the holder of the greatest number of first places,
b) if the number of first places is the same, the holder of the greatest number of second places,
c) if the number of second places is the same, the holder of the greatest number of third places and so on until a winner emerges.
d) if this procedure fails to produce a result, the FIA will nominate the winner according to such criteria as it thinks fit.

Points earned 2007
Alonso
215317272143132 - 44
Hamilton
322221133915241 - 41

Pits Second Prediction
1. raik - 110
2. alonso - 111
3. massa - 92
4. hamilton - 112

psbarham
07-10-2007, 10:29 PM
lol. how amusing, now lets just hope that at the next grand Prix
alonso first
raik second
hamilton third
or
raik first
alonso second
massa third
Hamilton fourth

i dunno if its ignorance, or racism or just plain stupidity, but wtf is your problem with a new talent doing well ? the lads got a good given talent to drive a car in circle very very quickly and all you can do is bitch about it /pan i can honestly say that your talent at talking complete and utter bollocks is becoming as legendary as lewis's first season in F1

Nutter_John
07-10-2007, 10:32 PM
he he he , don't hold back Paul

All I have got to say is go get em Lewis

psbarham
07-10-2007, 10:44 PM
he he he , don't hold back Paul

All I have got to say is go get em Lewis
i don't tolerate stupidity and bigotary well when i'm tired i'm afraid /Grrr its a good job i'm not in a bad mood as well, i fear a banning may have occured :evilgrin:

BraindG
07-10-2007, 10:47 PM
unless im being thick but those results will see him win the championship - what you on about Paul?!

ianturbo
07-10-2007, 10:49 PM
if out is to go by then lewis has more chance of sleepin with princess di , they new how bad his tyres were , alonso threw his toys out yesterday ,make your own mind up mine is alread there !(champ or rookie )and money , or black sheep !

psbarham
07-10-2007, 10:51 PM
what you on about Paul?!
eeh???????????

Spirit
07-10-2007, 11:10 PM
Barry

Certainly although he may not have worked the points out as accurate as yourself, the intent was for Lewis not to win the title for sure.

I think re-reading this thread will confirm Pits feelings !

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27191

Especially this comment:

"i hope he does get the points taken off him, and looses gridpostion"

Kenneth
07-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Um, I don't follow F1...

But whats wrong with someone having their own opinion and own preference in who they want to win?

pitslayer
08-10-2007, 02:10 AM
exactly, why do i have to support the driver that your all supporting, ive been a fan of Räikkönen, massa and alonso. why should i have to support the same guy as everyone else. i wonder if i get the same response because i didnt like schuey?(although his last race was superb)
because i dont support hamilton im ignorant and racist? what have my comments got to do with colour of his skin? where or why have i been racist. how about im just not a fan of his. ill give credit to the guy for getting as far as he has up to now, doesnt mean i have to like him does it?
im sorry for supporting other people, next grand prix ill just support hamilton and think that everyone else out there is complete crap like all you do. or would that be, being ignorant? or perhaps just support hamilton because hes british and be racist by not supporting a fin, spaniard, jap or a brazillian etc?

seriously what is wrong with me wanting someone else to win the F1. cant people accept that not everyone has the same views and opinions as them, because thats just plain bigotry.
i think Räikkönen, massa and alonso have raced superbly all season id like to see one of them win. but obviously there is something wrong with that.:oops: :( /duh

psbarham
08-10-2007, 08:55 AM
you can support who you like , its the constant slagging off of hamilton thats wearing a bit thin, i personally have been a ferrari fan since i was a young lad and will continue to do so , but hamilton is home grown and doing well so i support him as much as possible instead of slagging him off

Lillywotsername
08-10-2007, 09:58 AM
I think the point others are trying to make... like PSB has said, is that no one here objects to you actually supporting the other drivers, it is the way that you have voiced your opinion. I for one have been known for being tactless, if not just plain in-your-face, but when feelings are running high as they are with regards to Hamilton winning the world championship in his rookie year, then I think it may be worth trying to choose your words a bit more carefully.

I agree whole heartedly with you Pits that Raikonnen has had a cracking year and has accomplished some superb driving, but it has been a long time since we have had a home grown driver that we can really get behind and support and I feel that the reactions of some of the other members shows this and as such tensions are running very high for him to get the title.

pitslayer
08-10-2007, 12:38 PM
i dont see why i cant voice my opinions on hamilton?
but everyone else seems to be able to touch on the subject but instead, having a go at kimi, mass, alonso etc
then i get called a bigot for not supporting hamilton and the same views as everyone else????? how does that work, thats completly the opposite, so im

i dont want hamilton to win the F1 but if he does ill give him the credit, but i think there are people out there who have raced better seasons, massa starting from the pits and getting back into the top 10. id like to see hamilton in a torro rosso car or a honda and see how good he does thow.

Paul Beazer
08-10-2007, 02:40 PM
As usual your postings tend to have a rather outspoken tone to them, which obviously a few people are taking offence at. Perhaps you could think a bit more carefully about what you post before you submit it? Unless your intention is to piss off as many members as possible.
I couldnt really give a hoot about F1, but given the support there has been on here for Hamilton on here i would have thought you might have been a little more tractful in what you say.
As an example, some of the comments you made on THIS THREAD (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27096) were less than intelligent given there are quite a few family people on here, and given you dont actually have any children, i would have thought you weren't really in a position to comment.
This isnt a deadly serious forum and we all like to take the p!ss from time to time (and all the better it is for it!). So by all means keep making your stupid comments, but dont be surprised when you get flamed for making ill informed staetments. Im sure you wouldnt like it if we all started slagging the welsh off for no real reason other than because we could.

Steps down from soapbox and goes to placate the angry witch burning mob...

Kieran
08-10-2007, 03:13 PM
I think what's needed to be said has been said. /yes

So let's move on now peeps. /yes /grouphug

Paul Beazer
08-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Shut it rusty!:iloveyou:

Nutter_John
08-10-2007, 03:46 PM
Oi leave sir Gingerlot alone , these widget people give an inch and they take a mile :p

Paul Beazer
08-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Dont you start, otherwise you'll be on the receiving end of a few uninformed rash generalisations too!

Nutter_John
08-10-2007, 04:10 PM
ooooo i'm so scared :d /lol

Paul Beazer
08-10-2007, 05:07 PM
ooooo i'm so scared :d /lol
Ok, i warned you. You're gay because i said so and steve told me and i dont like saloons because legnums are the best car ever esp if they are silver and galants are rubbish even if they are greeny blue and isnt it now then.

Lets see you get up from that barrage of facts!:iloveyou:

Nutter_John
08-10-2007, 05:11 PM
:thinking: :dizzy2: /Hissy :o :stars: :bigcry:

ANTHONY
08-10-2007, 05:26 PM
at last some fun on the forums

WildCards
08-10-2007, 05:27 PM
You're gay because i said so and steve told me

Whoa! you dig your own hole mate don't bring me into this.

Although I've got a bone to pick with the carrot topped wonder since he slagged off french cars in another thread a few days ago, a cunning plan is being devised as we speak to avenge the superb vehicles from across the pond.

Kieran
08-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Welcome to Club Loony Bin. Enjoy your Giraffe, Mrs. Gibbon. /wall /dunce :rolleyes3 :vulcan:

/Hijack

ANTHONY
08-10-2007, 06:06 PM
:oops: :stupid: /Hijack /woot again

Paul Beazer
08-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Bah, frottage m'lud!:bananadan :bananadan :bananadan

valleyforge1
08-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Wow good stuff this way better than watchin TV

Kieran
08-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Wow good stuff this way better than watchin TV

I just looked up what the hell 'Frottage' was on google just now after seeing it in paul's post above....

:speechles

ANTHONY
08-10-2007, 09:08 PM
I just looked up what the hell 'Frottage' was on google just now after seeing it in Paul's post above....

:speechlesyep so did i and how the hell doe's Paul know about it or more to the question WHY?

Kieran
08-10-2007, 09:14 PM
yep so did i and how the hell doe's Paul know about it or more to the question WHY?

I'm not sure I WANT to know! All I do know is that if I ever go round to Castle Beazer and it's Frottage Pie, I'm not gonna ask if he meant Cottage Pie, I'm just gonna run!!! /help

Paul Beazer
08-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Just be glad i didnt mention felching. (It was discussed once and several people nearly threw up!!)

NB Paul Beazer is a clean living soul and does not advocate nor practice any of the above activities. thank you. I just move in dirty ugly circles!

Nutter_John
08-10-2007, 10:07 PM
You dirty old man Paul :D

Paul Beazer
09-10-2007, 09:41 AM
Bwaaaaaa! Frottage pie!!! PMSL!!! hahahahahahaha!