PDA

View Full Version : Awesome weekend

valleyforge1
08-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Just wanted to say had a great weekend at Santa Pod.

Car did me proud with no hitchs, as most of you now know about the sump episode before Castle Combe in May. Had good run down and back up via A50.

Also wanted to apologize for sharpe exit and not saying "see-yah" in the afternoon, but was quite knackered

Dont know weather to blame it on the early start saturday, sleepin in the country air or the small amount of alcohol that I drank on saturday night.

Oh hows the guts now you have had two days to get over the kebab Gowf
That was bringing tears to my eyes watchin that being eaten.

Anyway not to bang on to much but like I said cheers, Thanks for the company and hope to see you all soon.

(Oh by the way Slimshady Ive got a pack of cigars here with your name on it)

Kieran
08-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Glad you enjoyed it Keith! It was great fun and great to see you there - I can't think why you felt knackered on Sunday, it certainly had NOTHING to do with the amount of beer on Saturday night!! :inquisiti :speechles /pan /lol

ANTHONY
08-10-2007, 09:10 PM
nice 1 mate glad you enjoyed it

zedy1
08-10-2007, 09:15 PM
abit off topic Keith, where about in Lancashire are you from?

Nick VR4
08-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Glad you had a good time Keith shame I had to work :(

g6acb
09-10-2007, 09:43 AM
abit off topic Keith, where about in Lancashire are you from?

Hes from near Blackburn.... but wont admit it :evilgrin:

Forget all that HIgh Octane, tyre smoking, popping and banging stuff going on on the strip.... the fastest thing I saw all weekend was valley going from slightly staggery to absolutley battered in 5.9 seconds :iloveyou:

n13l pm
09-10-2007, 10:10 AM
I must of missed this thread I posted on the japshow discussion thread. Had a fantastic time and thanks to everyone for a great weekend.

Kieran
09-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Forget all that HIgh Octane, tyre smoking, popping and banging stuff going on on the strip.... the fastest thing I saw all weekend was valley going from slightly staggery to absolutley battered in 5.9 seconds :iloveyou:

/haz /Devil5

Gowf
09-10-2007, 03:39 PM
It was a great couple of days.... Its a shame the liner has 'issues' at the moment as that may have kerbed my erge to start drinking at 9:20! But i must admit, even after my stupid 'you wont have the best of me' antics, valley was by far the best bit of entertainment that night.... Well done mate for taking some of the attention away from me!

Looking forward to the xmas do!

valleyforge1
15-10-2007, 08:43 PM
thanx guys iam touched