PDA

View Full Version : Hellos from north

T-Tech
14-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Hello to all and thank you for great sites.
I popped here to look specs about Galant VR4 first and the noticed that its nice site just to stay longer :)

Well I´m T-Tech from Finland. 25yo metalworker who has builted cars since 15yo. I study lots on my freetime car technology and engine managements and tune them sometimes for friends cars. mostly have tuned just Megasquirt, VEMS, Dta some and TATECH.
I have always wanted to get Evo lancer mitsubishi but they are so darn expensive to me and now I noticed that one company sells Galant '96 VR4 quite cheap so I decided to get more info about it and found this place.
Thank you for info that many already gave, was nice to find place where you get answer quick even I dont speak so good english :)

I hope I soon get that Galant to myself and can start building it too some even car is supposed to stay rather "normal" cause of dailyuse. (normal is wrong word, my cars never been normal lol)

I have under project Vw Golf 1984 1.8litre 16valve turbocharged.
heres some specs from it:
Vw 1.8litre G60 block, pistons, camshaft
16valve head from Gti (214hv flow from intake side @ 9.7mm lift)
Holset H1D/E turbocharger 50/55mm comp./turb. wheels
630cc Siemens Deka 006 injectors*4
Walbro 255litres/h fuel pump inline(Gsl349? cant remember now)
Ownmade Intercooler 550*23*350mm
Suzuki GSXR 1000 throttlebodies 4*43mm modified to fit head
Ownmade exhaust 3" Stainless Steel
VEMS engine management
Barry Grant EFI fuel pressure regulator
and lots more

240hp@7psi measuret from previous engine with worse intake, turbo and exhaust. This should crank up about 320hp@22psi

Also been part of various projects as builder, designer and advisor.
Some of them are friends Vw Corrado 1.8litre 20v turbo that kicked out 430hp/450Nm@1,6bar, more hp coming still :P
And another friends Volvo Amazon 1969 with 2.5litre 16valve 4cyl turbocharged car. this should kick out over 500 mostl likely 600hp.
Then theres some other projects too but they are not worth to mention really cus not over 330hp from them lol.

This kinda fella here writing :) but now I should go sleep before my gf /pan me silly lol, its midnight here.

Lillywotsername
15-10-2007, 02:38 PM
/Welcome Hope you continue to enjoy the site.