PDA

View Full Version : Importing Legnum VR-4

Remag101
22-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Hi all, i live in australia and im looking at a Legnum vr-4 tt because they look great and there cheap as chips over here (5000 pounds for 100000k on the clock). My main concern with the wagon body is handling and i was just wondering how they handle and what the handling difference is between the legnum and the galant.
Im coming from a falcon xf with pedders sports suspension which handles pretty well and i dont want a downgrade on handling as i love getting into the twisty stuff.

I was also wondering if anyone has done a manual conversion on an automatic legnum vr-4 and what was the final cost?

THANKS

bradc
22-10-2007, 01:24 AM
A stock Legnum will most definitely handle better than your Falcon, no doubt about that at all! They have very good weight balance and are very good around corners, especially with the active rear diff (AYC)

Doing a manual conversion is hard, it is just easier to buy a manual in the first place most of the time.

Sydo
22-10-2007, 01:51 AM
It will handle better than the XF! No doubt there..
I loved my XF ute, but there's nothing I miss about it now. (except the tow bar and rear tray)