PDA

View Full Version : Link to NZ Membership won’t work

Keyeff
29-10-2007, 09:44 AM
The link to NZ Membership won’t work. /Grrr

BraindG
29-10-2007, 11:23 AM
could you provide the link you are trying to use please? and where are you finding the link? are you going through the online application? if so at which stage, based on the guide to the right is it failing?

thanks
Barry

Torquenstein
29-10-2007, 11:28 AM
I think hes referring to this page http://www.clubvr4.com/index.php?page=joincvr4

And specifically the part that says " If you are from NZ or AU Please Click Here" in red.

Well thats what I had trouble with

BraindG
29-10-2007, 11:38 AM
ah see, now that helps me out loads thank you....

can you try that now to see if it works?

Keyeff
29-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Wonderful working now thanks

Marklar
07-12-2007, 07:22 AM
I cannot become a payed up member either, keep being prompted to pay in poundage, NZ site says

To continue please select one of the following payment options.
(Please note that the Online application forms require that you firstly register on the forum and that you have a valid Paypal account.)

but offer no payment options :/

CANDEE
10-12-2007, 07:51 AM
PM DickyTim who is the nz treasurer and he will give you the bank account to deposit the money into :)

Kenneth
10-12-2007, 08:51 PM
I cannot become a payed up member either, keep being prompted to pay in poundage, NZ site says

To continue please select one of the following payment options.
(Please note that the Online application forms require that you firstly register on the forum and that you have a valid Paypal account.)

but offer no payment options :/

The NZ membership should not require you to make a payment, the membership is lodged in a forum and then one of the committee will PM you with payment details. We prefer NZ members to pay via internet banking, but paypal is accepted.