PDA

View Full Version : Stirling today

DickBarton
03-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Got a phone call from a mate who saw a Legnum VR4 in Stirling - near Springkerse...unsure of colour but I'm guessing it is Purple as he called me to say he'd just driven past me...to be told I was in Kirkcaldy so wasn't me.

Not sure if it was the same one that was spotted in Stirling a couple of weeks back (sure that was Silver!) but anyone on here? Wasn't UnclePete as he is away this weekend in the Black one and the White one is still not working!

Also whilst on the subject of Kirkcaldy - mate claims to have a saloon VR4 just round the corner from him - I wasn't able to spot it today, but anyone from here?

Cheers.

fifeweegie
03-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Hi, it was maybe ours - we were in Stirling today - my wife was driving the the VR4 (black) and I was driving her car.

We live near Muckart - you're in Alva, is that right?

Tom

DickBarton
03-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Menstrie...1 village away from Alva...Muckart isn't that far away...in fact the wife is bored tonight so I suspect we will be out for a drive shortly to try and find a spot to see loads of fireworks...I may take a wrong turn and drive that way!!!

DickBarton
03-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Just realised that this post is titled the same as the one I posted when I saw some VR4s in Stirling last time...I need to get more imaginative!