PDA

View Full Version : Richy's Birthday Bash...

Lillywotsername
04-11-2007, 04:43 PM
Just got back from Kieran Corp Towers after having a fantastic evening last night.

Rich and I arrived at about 2 ish with Vicky Nick and Molly ( the dog) arriving at about 3pm. After catching up for a couple of hours catching up and the men having examined the new paint work on Ariadne and the new garage door, it was time to get ready to go out for the meal.

The meal was fantastic........ We went into Chesterfield to a Thai Restaurant and the food was superb, but the company was outstanding. Laugh..... I was actually in tears at one point after getting a fit of the giggles that I just could not control. A three course meal topped off with plenty of Gorgonzola and various other cheeses and we were stuffed to capacity ( well 5 out of 6 of us.... I think Nick left room for the tin of Roses left back at K.C.T)

We then went on to a pub for a quick one before heading back. I managed a few snaps but the quality isn't very good as they were taken on my phone.

Back at K.C.T Steve ( Wildcards) arrived and we had chocolate birthday cake and just way too much alcohol and a game of "Articulate" which of course the girls won regardless of the immense amount of cheating and distraction from the loosing men ( I dunno 4 against 3 and the still loose ungracefully)

Well other than Vicky and myself everyone finally hit the sack about 4.30 this morning..... What a night.

I would just like to thank kieran and Alex once more for their wonderful hospitality :iloveyou: Both.

The Photos....

Lillywotsername
04-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Couple more pics

ANTHONY
04-11-2007, 05:25 PM
looks like you ad a good time /Camera

Kieran
04-11-2007, 06:17 PM
It was a cracking night - I think everybody's pretty knackered now though, I can't think why.... :hat:/drinkswine :runkest: :runkest: :singer: :beerchug: :beerbang:

Great to have you guys round - We really enjoyed it!:afro:

I-S
04-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Really sorry I couldn't make this one, but it was my brother's birthday and so family called...

Looks like a good time was had for sure.

WildCards
04-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Yep, cheers for last night guys, much appreciated. T'was a great laugh, i'm knackered now though.

Nick Mann
04-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Laugh? I nearly cried!

Very good weekend, the food, company and beer were excellent. So was the whisky!! Great amusement for most of the time, but the episode where K force-fed Steve his gorgonzola will give me nightmares for weeks. What is it with you and that cheese, Steve? :P ;)

Some good photos, there, not the best quality but they do capture the mood quite well. Shame you had to spoil the beauty of them by putting up some of me! /pan

Brunty
06-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Glad you had a good time folks - for whatever reason I didn't realise it was Richys birthday bash?!

Lillywotsername
06-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Glad you had a good time folks - for whatever reason I didn't realise it was Richys birthday bash?!
It was more the case that the two coincided Steve so thought we would make the most of it....... After all, a birthday is a very good excuse to get a bit basted

WildCards
06-11-2007, 01:04 PM
After all, a birthday is a very good excuse to get a bit basted

It is, but I thought you had remained quite sensible on the night Lil. I didn't get to see your pants or anything!

Earl
07-11-2007, 04:46 AM
And a good time was had by all. Way to go and cheers to all.:bananadan

Alex
08-11-2007, 07:25 PM
It is, but I thought you had remained quite sensible on the night Lil. I didn't get to see your pants or anything!

That's only cos she wimped out so early! I don't know leaving me to the mercy's of 4 men!

Had a great time as usual guys. Must get together again soon :)

Lillywotsername
08-11-2007, 07:31 PM
That's only cos she wimped out so early! I don't know leaving me to the mercy's of 4 men!
But But But But....... YOU LOVED IT!!!!!! :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Any way i have the excuse that I am a old girl and I can't keep up with you wipper snappers any more. :inquisiti :afro: :pimp2: :iloveyou:

Alex
08-11-2007, 07:31 PM
But But But But....... YOU LOVED IT!!!!!! :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Too right :D

Lillywotsername
08-11-2007, 07:34 PM
You Saucy Minx xxxxxxx :D

adam (richy rich junior)
08-11-2007, 07:42 PM
glad you had a good time dad :P