PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou all club vr4

gaz70
05-11-2007, 09:58 PM
I have now sold my VR4, and allthough i have not been that much of an active member i would like to thank you all for all the help, advice over the years.
i still love the cars but due to the child seat laws and room on the back seat i have had to let her go. It todate is the best bloody beast i have had the pleasure in driving and how the hell i have no speeding convictions god only knows.

MANY THANKS AGAIN

CHEERS ALL

GARY (RELUCTANT FAMILY MAN)/Hissy /Hissy /Hissy

Nick Mann
05-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Child seat laws?

Wassat? Too many kids to fit in?

Glad you have enjoyed ownership - it's always a shame to sell a car that has given you a lot of smiles...

Remember, many past owners still pop back on and see what's going on!

WildCards
05-11-2007, 10:15 PM
Yup, I still mull about Gaz and my VR4 went ages ago.

on a side note, aren't we ll reluctant family men when it comes to the transport choice we have to make? i'm sure i'd have a motorbike by now if it were'nt for the boys.

SGHOM
05-11-2007, 10:21 PM
aren't we ll reluctant family men when it comes to the transport choice we have to make?
try having 4 teenagers Steve. :rifle: :furious3:
that will decide which car you cant afford to drive. :end:

Kieran
05-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Glad you've enjoyed your time and sorry to hear that it was a reluctant parting!

As Nick says, there are many VR-4 alumni still knocking about, so keep in touch and let us know what you get next!:afro:

MPBVr4
06-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Being a family man has it's bonus's particularly when boys grow up. Both of mine love cars and everything associated. Both have modded Golfs and they even take the "old man" racing. Recently spent a weekend camping at BTCC final at their expense. Even supplied the beer!
I also spent many years in various mandane machinery as they grew up. (Had Datsun 260Z's before they were born).

It all comes good in the end. I can now play /rally without feeling guilty.

Robotnik123
07-11-2007, 05:54 AM
Hi,

Could someone fill me in on what the issue is with child seats in a legnum, please?

Don't have kids yet, and I don't live in England, so my question is more out of interest.

Thanks!

I have now sold my VR4, and allthough i have not been that much of an active member i would like to thank you all for all the help, advice over the years.
i still love the cars but due to the child seat laws and room on the back seat i have had to let her go. It todate is the best bloody beast i have had the pleasure in driving and how the hell i have no speeding convictions god only knows.

MANY THANKS AGAIN

CHEERS ALL

GARY (RELUCTANT FAMILY MAN)/Hissy /Hissy /Hissy

Nick Mann
07-11-2007, 11:38 AM
It doesn't have the ISOFIX system or whatever it's called. But plenty of members have small kids in baby seats, so I'm not sure what the issue is either? Unless it is just not enough area to fit them in?

suttonp2
21-11-2007, 01:46 AM
Well I for one am glad he sold it, it's out front right now :evilgrin:

(sorry!!)

d i c k i e s
21-11-2007, 01:59 AM
Hi,

Could someone fill me in on what the issue is with child seats in a legnum, please?

Don't have kids yet, and I don't live in England, so my question is more out of interest.

Thanks!

Not sure aye? would like to know too!

Little Miss Road Rage
21-11-2007, 09:34 AM
What a shame but u can get another one later on when thy grow up lol. Even more reason not to have kids