PDA

View Full Version : greetings from usa

galanmcbo
07-11-2007, 02:56 AM
I just want to say hi everybody,
im from usa, and i was looking for some vr4 parts,
here in the states its hard to find JDM parts,
maybe you can help me guys? thanks in advance.

here is my car

let me know whta you think guys

Gly
07-11-2007, 05:44 AM
fixed your image links,
the two tone job looks nice.

what parts you after?

Nick Mann
07-11-2007, 11:25 AM
Hello and welcome! Always good to see a de-uglified USDM! (Sorry - don't mean any offence, but I just don't get the USDM galant. Why make a good looking car less good looking?) What are you planning on doing next?

The ebst bet for worl-wide parts is probably Kempys in new zealand. I've never used them but they get good feedback for second hand parts availability and willingness to ship worldwide.

The best place for second hand in the UK is a user on here called zedy1. He also has a section in the mini-sites to advertise his services.

Nick VR4
07-11-2007, 11:59 AM
Hi and /Welcome2 nice looking car

Ryan
07-11-2007, 04:24 PM
I really like the colour difference between the indicators (sorry, "turn signal" :P ) headlamps and spots!

ianturbo
07-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Greetings!!!
,i thought Joey Boswell had joined us !!!/haz
/Welcome2
ian

galanmcbo
07-11-2007, 10:08 PM
thanks for the complimnets, i know the usdm galant in horrible , thats is the reason i change the front of my car, i looknig for the fender flares or arc flares, and i pm to the guy are selling ones but he didint answer yet , its somebody help with some web sites where cai find those parts like taillights , sterring wheel, frront lips for the bumper , thanks in advance

ANTHONY
08-11-2007, 12:43 AM
nice looking car i like the two tone affect

woodeye
08-11-2007, 10:53 AM
yep just emailed you and p.m you I had to find out the shipping cost.

I have the few sets of flares for sale and also the head light eyelids from sale.

cheers

Mike

thanks for the complimnets, i know the usdm galant in horrible , thats is the reason i change the front of my car, i looknig for the fender flares or arc flares, and i pm to the guy are selling ones but he didint answer yet , its somebody help with some web sites where cai find those parts like taillights , sterring wheel, frront lips for the bumper , thanks in advance

Alex
08-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Hi, welcome to CVR4. Hope you find the forums useful :)

Mikesone
09-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Hi Galanmcbo

Cooolll! Paint Job

You have certainly come to the right place, I've owned VR4's for 5years now and ClubVR4 must be the best resource in the world.

I've just emmigrated from the UK to Canada, in the UK I had a Legnums and Galant VR4, in fact the Galant is on Ebay at this very moment.
Shame because I am selling it with the bigger intercooler, Uprated pump, Decat, Boost etc. If I'd known there was a possibility of getting a LHD VR4 here I'd have kept them.

UK Item number: 180220672035

Anyway, I have been searching Canada for a LHD VR4 Galant or Legnum to no avail, in fact I had given up until I saw your thread. I've just seen Galant ES's which don't look great and don't have the pace of a VR4.

So, if you don't mind me asking where did you find yours?

Thanks
Mike

galanmcbo
11-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Hi Galanmcbo

Cooolll! Paint Job

You have certainly come to the right place, I've owned VR4's for 5years now and ClubVR4 must be the best resource in the world.

I've just emmigrated from the UK to Canada, in the UK I had a Legnums and Galant VR4, in fact the Galant is on Ebay at this very moment.
Shame because I am selling it with the bigger intercooler, Uprated pump, Decat, Boost etc. If I'd known there was a possibility of getting a LHD VR4 here I'd have kept them.

UK Item number: 180220672035

Anyway, I have been searching Canada for a LHD VR4 Galant or Legnum to no avail, in fact I had given up until I saw your thread. I've just seen Galant ES's which don't look great and don't have the pace of a VR4.

So, if you don't mind me asking where did you find yours?

Thanks
Mike

my car is a regular us. galant , but i change the front , i know a guy in the galantcenter.net , he sell vr4 and legnum parts from japan, his name is triggermauve, you can pm to him about the vr4 parts.

Johnny_Cashed
12-03-2008, 01:19 AM
The other option for cosmetic parts is RHDjapan I think

bradc
12-03-2008, 06:49 AM
Nice work on JDM'ing the car, those US market ones look like poo.

As for parts, Kempy's really is the best bet, but it sounds like you've found wheel arches already. What other parts do you want?