PDA

View Full Version : Bad Mail

sanct
07-11-2007, 10:59 PM
As you know I renewed my membership recently.
:afro:

Just wondered when I will receive my goodies.
Not hassling just worried that the mad cow down the road with a similar address hasn't binned more of our mail!!!!
/pan

Cheers for any info chaps/

The Vee
08-11-2007, 12:48 AM
The Mad cow disease has not got ya!
Details have been received and awaiting latest batch of membership cards from printer

miller
08-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Woohoo, hope mines in there :inquisiti paypal sent beginning of the week:pimp2:

Mike

The Vee
08-11-2007, 06:18 PM
miller, yours will be updated very soon. Paypal automatically updates on receipt, echeques have to clear first. Think they take about 14 days.
Hang on in there!!

miller
08-11-2007, 06:57 PM
miller, yours will be updated very soon. Paypal automatically updates on receipt, echeques have to clear first. Think they take about 14 days.
Hang on in there!!

Cheers!

Mike

Nick Mann
08-11-2007, 10:25 PM
E-cheques are a bit stoopid aren't they? What's the advantage? None from a CVR4 joining point of view - it delays your member status! There must be an advantage I can't see from the pyers point of view?

Sorry - a bit of a tangent I know.

Hope you all enjoy your membership and your stickers 'n' stuff. :thumbsup:

miller
08-11-2007, 10:29 PM
E-cheques are a bit stoopid aren't they? What's the advantage? None from a CVR4 joining point of view - it delays your member status! There must be an advantage I can't see from the pyers point of view?

Sorry - a bit of a tangent I know.

Hope you all enjoy your membership and your stickers 'n' stuff. :thumbsup:

Trust me the whole Paypal membership works a treat, i know over at GTOUK it was by post and cheque and took twice as long. This forum will probably generate more membership by offering paypal as a method of payment. Ok the delay in status online may put some off but by the sounds of it the wealth of knowledge within seems worth waiting for.
As soon as i have access i will be asking all sorts of dumb questions to sort out my car and bring it up to speed:thinking:

Mike

Nick Mann
08-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Mike - my point is, if you pay with an instant payment on paypal, you get instant membership. (Funds direct from a bank account or card.) But if you pay by e-cheque, then you don't! It has to clear first.

miller
08-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Okay, slightly confused now, i paid by Paypal is that different than an e-cheque then?

Awaiting slap down for my ignorance /pan :curtain:

Mike

peter thomson
09-11-2007, 12:00 AM
There are 3 different ways to use paypal. Most commonly used is an instant tranfer from your bank account which most people use. You also have the option of the echeque which as mentioned usually takes about 14 days to clear which is a lot longer than a normal bank cheque. You can also pay by credit card if you have one registered. It may be you paypal account has not been fully verified if you did not have these options when you sent payment.
If these 2 options are available you could cancel the echeque or ask the Vee to reject it maybe and send it again

The Vee
11-11-2007, 02:07 PM
TBH I would just note for future reference, as it is just as easy to leave it now. The treasury man will be back soon so when I get confirmation, your pack and status will all come together:thumbsup: