PDA

View Full Version : Lost

WildCards
14-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Does anyone watch it?

Kate and I don't bother with the series on the tele, we wait until the box set is released and then watch the whole lot, usually saves me swearing alot.
True to form, series 3 was released the other week and now our evenings are filled with multple episodes a night, but one thing that has struck me as Jack, Kate and Sawyer are being held by 'The Others' is that they never seem to ask the obvious questions. Why do they never reason or at least try to reason with these people? they just seem to accept whats happening to them.

Anyway, this is purely a rant, i don't want any answers that could ruin the rest of our televisual experience. thanks for listening.

Nutter_John
14-11-2007, 09:17 PM
but to ask those questions would give to much of the story away

Next season starts in feb and I'm looking forward to it

WildCards
14-11-2007, 09:26 PM
but to ask those questions would give to much of the story away

Next season starts in feb and I'm looking forward to it

I know, I know, feel free to ignore me mate

White Lightning
14-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Yep, downloaded and watched all of series 3 pretty much when it was first available. Just waiting for the next series to start now, like John.

Nick Mann
14-11-2007, 10:01 PM
To be honest, each series gets weaker. The cliff hanger at the end of series 3 is a good one though! :P

Nutter_John
14-11-2007, 11:10 PM
oh yeah sure is good , has 'lost' the plot somehow , maybe too much dispersion of the story to drag out 3 more series

still watchable and enjoyable

Johnny_Cashed
14-11-2007, 11:33 PM
I thought it was a good cliff hanger, until I read it was a flash-forward?

The Vee
15-11-2007, 12:07 AM
"Lost" me completely.......never heard of it/pan /pan ah well

Big Ian
16-11-2007, 12:32 AM
my wife get's the full series from a family freind in the american film buisness .. usually just as episode one of the series come's on UK tv, i don't watch it (i very rarely watch any thing on TV or DVD) but if you watch it without the annoying advert gap's one episode only last about 35 mins!
the good thing about lost for me is when she get's the disc's from america she locks her self away till she's watched it all