PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Decent front bumper

Muppsy
15-11-2007, 02:00 AM
Howdy all. Been a while.

Well, my front bumper finally got to the stage where they lower part under the IC hole finally snapped in half. The good people at Pioneer insurance saw no problem with this and after a trip to the panel beater, it was looking the best it ever has, however, the panel beater had welded it, not replaced it.

Anyway, one curb knock later while nose parking and the welds have all but come off and I'm almost back to square one. Not sure if I really have a case with the panelbeaters, it was knocked after all, but a new bumper would have survived. What do you reckon?

So I'm in the hunt for a bumper in decent shape. Either standard 96+ or a "mild" after market job. Not interested in the bloody le-mans style crap.

If anyone has anything, or links to a company, let me know please. I can't find anything on TM.

Cheers
Aaron

bradc
15-11-2007, 04:22 AM
You could also consider a facelift front bumper :)

Kempy's should have one.

Muppsy
15-11-2007, 04:35 AM
Hey Brad, cheers mate - just sent them an email.

I guess a facelift won't be the end of the world, but I'd rather the round spotties. Not that it really matters, I'll be selling it soon.

Cheers
Aaron

bradc
15-11-2007, 06:05 AM
The facelifts have 2 round spot lights :)

Muppsy
15-11-2007, 06:11 AM
Really? I see oblong flat lenses on my neighbours? Is it just the housing?

bradc
15-11-2007, 08:30 AM
look closer :)

Subaru ETA
15-11-2007, 10:20 AM
on the facelift one is a turning light though. a spot light that comes on with the indicator

Muppsy
15-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Nothing at Kempy's