PDA

View Full Version : Im sorry but.....

Little Miss Road Rage
17-11-2007, 07:56 AM
I'm afraid I'll be posting on here more often now as I've quit UJCC. I feel sorry for you all but hope you'll have me :iloveyou:

Lillywotsername
17-11-2007, 10:06 AM
You are always welcome....

Is there a problem between you and UJCC????

Little Miss Road Rage
17-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Yeah I commented on how things were being run as they weren't telling the rest of the staff what was being done (its sposed to be committee run) and it upset a few people. They swapped over to a new host and we all had to re-register and one guy decided that he wasn't gonna put me back on as staff. Think I have to beg but I don't see the point so I just can't be bothered with it all. I'll use my time to help someone else. I've posted him all the membership stuff this morning and thats me out of there.

Most of them are a god bunch and I'm sure I'll stay in contact with them but I just won't be involved with the Club.

Little Miss Road Rage
17-11-2007, 12:34 PM
You are always welcome....

Thankyou

ianturbo
17-11-2007, 12:38 PM
UJCC ? ?:thinking:
ian

Nick VR4
17-11-2007, 12:43 PM
UJCC ? ?:thinking:
ian

The Ultimate Japanese Car Club :D

ianturbo
17-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Ten points to you then !!:scholar: :scholar:
ian

Kieran
17-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Welcome aboard in a more vocal capacity! /Welcome

I do feel sorry for you though, it's always sad when there's a personality clash on a forum. More often than not it starts off as something really silly, but because of how forums work it quickly mushrooms into something a hell of a lot larger than it should be and people start falling out, other people get involved, then nobody will back down or say sorry and all the usual crap. Hell, there's now two Toyota Soarer Owner's clubs in the UK because of this!

Oh well. Their loss is our gain!:happy:

ANTHONY
17-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Hell, there's now two Toyota Soarer Owner's clubs in the UK because of this!

Oh well. Their loss is our gain!:happy:THERE'S ONLY 1 CVR4, ONLY 1 CVR4 .sung in a fottball type charnt

Little Miss Road Rage
17-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Thanks guys u know where I am if u need help with anything. Does this mean I'll have to invest in some CVR4 clothes too? Oooooh clothes

Spirit
17-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Sorry to hear of the hassle you have had on UJCC Kelly. Things seem to be going downhill there lately.....not been on the forum for ages.

It will be great to see more of you and Chris on here.......and yes you should add some merchandise to your Xmas list /yes

Little Miss Road Rage
19-11-2007, 12:50 PM
Sorry to hear of the hassle you have had on UJCC Kelly. Things seem to be going downhill there lately.....not been on the forum for ages.

It will be great to see more of you and Chris on here.......and yes you should add some merchandise to your Xmas list /yes

Thanks Pete. Chris does come on here but just uses my account lol. He's still on UJCC but I think he's trying to catch Dave's post count up as they started on an even keel

Spirit
19-11-2007, 08:27 PM
I think Dave's post count is riding off into the distance already.......it was over 300 yesterday !

Little Miss Road Rage
19-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah he's a right post whore lol.

Thanks for your comment on UJCC Pete, Chris told me about it

Spirit
19-11-2007, 11:35 PM
Thanks for your comment on UJCC Pete

Hey, it's true :iloveyou:

Little Miss Road Rage
20-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Hey, it's true :iloveyou:
:embarasse /Poms