PDA

View Full Version : Who's the Librarian?

bernmc
20-11-2007, 08:55 AM
Just had a look at one of my old articles (EBC fitting) after replying to a query thread, and noticed it's littered with all sorts of gumpf - eg '<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[endif]-->' !!!

Obviously come out when the articles were moved to their new area/format.

They really could do with tidying up - they're a bit of a mess, and difficult to read...

richy rich
20-11-2007, 09:16 AM
I was talking to nick a week or two about this and the problem is there is very few committee members at the moment so they are struggling to do these things at the mo.

Kieran
20-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Technically it's me, Bern. I'll sort this, any further ones, drop me a PM and that'll remind me to deal with it - I used to be forgetful you see, but now.....

.....What was I talking about?!/pan

bernmc
20-11-2007, 12:05 PM
I was talking to nick a week or two about this and the problem is there is very few committee members at the moment so they are struggling to do these things at the mo.

So why are no additional committee members being appointed? Current incumbents crazed with power...:inquisiti ?

I offered back in the days when I thought I had time and the feeling then was that the club was coping with the current numbers... perhaps time for a rethink...?

Or is just that SK is a lazy good-for-nothing tree-hugging baby-eating barsteward... :D? Eh? :inquisiti

Kieran
20-11-2007, 12:16 PM
So why are no additional committee members being appointed? Current incumbents crazed with power...:inquisiti ?

I offered back in the days when I thought I had time and the feeling then was that the club was coping with the current numbers... perhaps time for a rethink...?

We will shortly be recruiting, panic ye not. We just need to work out where the help is most needed and how many peeps we need. Sit tight, we're on the case guv'nor!:scholar:

Paul Beazer
20-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Oooh me me me!! I can manage children!!!

I thought Richard (physician) was the librarian, no?

Nick Mann
20-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Yes, Richard was. He is just taking a back seat for a while... Kieran has agreed to stand in. So he gets all the stick from Bern! Sounds good to me.... :P

Paul Beazer
20-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Is he ok, havent been on much myself recently either, so i dont know if i've missed something?

Nick Mann
20-11-2007, 10:45 PM
He's still around? Give him a shout?

bernmc
21-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Yes, Richard was. He is just taking a back seat for a while... Kieran has agreed to stand in. So he gets all the stick from Bern! Sounds good to me.... :P

I'm a Ginga-Basher me :D!

Kieran
21-11-2007, 12:32 PM
I'm a Ginga-Basher me :D!

:thinking: