PDA

View Full Version : Dump Valves Again.

butch
29-11-2007, 07:13 PM
HI EVERYONE. JUST A QUICK ONE. I KNOW YOU ARE PROBABLY SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE ME ASKING ABOUT THESE.IVE LLOKED AT MOST THREADS BUT AM A LITTLE CONFUSED. BASICALY I WANT A HYBRID DUMP VALVE SO I CAN ADJUST MYSELF. IM LOOKING AT THE GFB STEALTH FX .

http://www.gfb.com.au/index.php?parentid=products&option=products&sub_option=bovs&sub_sub_option=stealth_fx#1011

IS THIS THE RIGHT ONE FOR MY 1996 LEGNUM AUTO ESTATE?
ARE THEY EASY TO FIT MYSELF?
WILL IT CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS?

THANKS GUYS AND SORRY FOR MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

BUTCH

stuey
29-11-2007, 07:40 PM
A couple of members have had these, & i used to have one (until it fell off on the A13 !).
Great bov's, but expensive, you'll need the universal one.

Make sure you also get the large adaptors for the VR4 pipe size (I didn't have these which is why mine fell off !)

butch
29-11-2007, 07:45 PM
Hi Stuey

Do You Have A Cheaper Recomendation But Still A Hybrid?

Cheers

butch
29-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Also What Size Adaptors Do I Need To Get Im Just Lookng Now They Have 20mm 25mm 35mm

Cheers

Dan_G
29-11-2007, 09:26 PM
GFB stealth fx you say?...

check it oot... should give some info on adapter size... :tiny:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6568&highlight=stealth

eonymc
29-11-2007, 09:38 PM
i was looking at these as well hks make one for the vr4 with a twin piston you can find them on ebay the only Q i had was will it do anything desides make noise could not bother other wise.

Kieran
30-11-2007, 12:13 AM
i was looking at these as well hks make one for the vr4 with a twin piston you can find them on ebay the only Q i had was will it do anything desides make noise could not bother other wise.

If the stock dump valve is leaking you might notice a *slight* improvement in performance. However it's certainly not going to be a massive difference.

timiano
30-11-2007, 09:32 AM
I noticed a 'slight' response change for the better fitting a BOV off an EVO VI.