PDA

View Full Version : Do evo recaros have adjustable lumbar support?

matsondawson
07-12-2007, 11:45 AM
??

I had a set for my vr4 that I sold that did, now I'm thinking of getting another, but I'd prefer with airmatic lumbar support in them. I think I may have had a rarity.

HMG1K
07-12-2007, 01:30 PM
As far as I know - from reading the VR4 brouchers - the Recaros on the VR4 came with lumbar support but the leather seats didn't... However on all the other Galants lumbar came on both leather and cloth (non-Recaros).

bradc
07-12-2007, 09:32 PM
on JDM spec cars (ie all VR-4's) the standard Leather or Cloth did no have adjustable Lumbar support. The standard recaro's do however.
The EVO 4-6 recaro's do not have adjustable Lumbar support, but they are shaped very aggressively anyway and you don't really need it.

rees
28-12-2007, 02:44 AM
erm dunno if im hellping or confusing - but i had the cream leather seats which had the centre back lumbar support , i then changed them for the facelift recaros which have side bolster support but no centre lumber support

Ryan
28-12-2007, 04:52 AM
on JDM spec cars (ie all VR-4's) the standard Leather or Cloth did no have adjustable Lumbar support.

Agreed - my only major gripe with the car actually... really wish mine had that feature.