PDA

View Full Version : E-manage Blue or Ultimate

jerryd_33
11-12-2007, 01:34 AM
Hi everyone,

I know afew of you guys (here in the U.K.) have fitted one of the above items to your cars. What I would like to know is, Where or Which was the reputed estiblishment that you all had purchased the E-manages from?

Thanks,
Jerry.

OOOO!!!!!!!! one more thing, How much did the whole lot cost E-manage, all the necessary harness and any other pressure sensors ? /rally

valmes
11-12-2007, 04:10 AM
I got mine from www.mohdparts.com... but I am not from UK...

Beastlee
11-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Glenn (WODJNO) recommends mohdparts too. I got my Profec E-01 from Glenn and got a quote from mohdparts for the additional signal harness but found $43.68 very expensive for 5 lengths of wire and a small plastic connector. They do, however, know everything possible about the units and are well priced for the main units.

jerryd_33
11-12-2007, 02:30 PM
MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Am looking at the same place too mohdparts.com and like their prices a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then there is also the postage to be included.

But if there are any guys here in the U.K. that know of dealers or suppliers would be even better. Just in case there could be any bugs in the system that need sorting out.

But thanks for the info. that has been put up here.

There was something on the club site before but just cannot find it any help finding that will be GR8!!!!!!!!!!!!