PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Queensland Australia

brocky-x
11-12-2007, 09:35 AM
Another new member to add to the ever increasing VR-4 fan club. Im so new to the VR-4 fanclub that I haven’t even taken delivery of the car yet.

I previously owned a Black ’99 Mitsubishi Magna Sports in a Manual and I loved it to death. So when I saw the Galant I fell head over heals in love again. There really is only one way to describe it, its everything that’s wrong with the Magna FIXED (AWD in stead of FR, Turbo in stead of NA). I just had to have it, so half a stressful week later and all I’m waiting for now is to take delivery which is happening this Friday the 14th of December (my early Christmas present to myself).

THE CAR:
1999 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Type V
42000km
Recaro Seats
Momo Stearing Wheel
Front Strut Bar
Tein Coilover Suspension
Manual
Black

There isn’t a whole lot more you would want in a car. And ill tell you only a few occasions have I been any more excited. Touch wood nothing goes wrong between now and Friday.

I tell you though, I’ve got the tuner bug BAD. I haven’t even got the car in the garage yet and I’m all ready searching the web for body kits and aftermarket performance parts. Already thinking that if I put some bigger snails under the hood I could improved fuel efficiency around town AND net a decent increase in power.

THE DRIVER:
Male
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
I’m interested cars, drawing anime, tuner tooning and a whole host of other things, just ask me.

MPBVr4
11-12-2007, 09:53 AM
Hi mate, welcome to the club. Great looking car you have there. Not sure if it's
a type "S" though. Hasn't got wheel arch extensions. Looks like type "V" to me.
Have you got AYC or LSD?

bradc
11-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Definitely a type v with an LSD at the back.

Nice seats (Malc above me has Recaro's, and my car had the same seats as yours from factory, but now I have EVO 6.5 TME seats)

Nick VR4
11-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Hi and welcome nice looking car :D

snickells
11-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Go black facelift type V's! Wish I had Recaro's though :P

Fred
11-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi from N.S.W mate...looks sweet as....enjoy....

leebutts
12-12-2007, 04:38 AM
Hi,

make sure you also say hello over at OZVR4.com and come along to our next QLD meet - I'm currently organising a dyno day for late Jan

cheers

Lee

EDIT: I just checked out your DeviantART page and love your car stuff - keep up the good work! Can you do me a white Legnum?? ;)