PDA

View Full Version : Back in the VR4 driving seat..

Dan_G
16-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Well, I know I havent posted in a while, I been busy with houses and work and blaa blaa blaa....

However started driving the VR4 again as my sensible winter car :P...... oh i love my Leggy!!

I'm on a massive, huge VR4 kick again... over the last month the VR4 has passed its MOT.... then the gear linkage broke so had to fix that... then discovered a knackered track rod end so changed that....then changed the engine oil/filter , diff oil, ayc fluids... changed the fuel filter...

Also have ordered a new front driveshaft on the drivers side as the inside cv joint is fooked! i reckon its because it sits just above the downpipes and the joint grease must overheat /dry out...

and and recently bought evoscan and a cable... so have been datalogging my little heart out... its brilliant!! and i now own a innovate LC-1 wideband c/e G3 gauge; so hope to log afr too... quite looking forward to that!

Oh wait, I'm over excited and rambling.... But, needless to say the mods are now going to come thick and fast...

ooh ooh bought a new downpipe too!... fitted that today... think i'll write another post with a couple photees....

Dan_G

Nick VR4
16-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Welcome Back :D

Nick Mann
16-12-2007, 10:58 PM
:thumbsup:

Heh - I got caught up in the enthusiasm then! Thanks for the smile....

:D

TAR
17-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Aren't they just GREAT