PDA

View Full Version : part's cost's

Big Ian
01-02-2004, 09:09 PM
i put a new set of front pad's on the other day ,i phone'd round a few place's first=mitsi dealer,£42. :| /local garage(supply only)£38.50 ;) /also try'd a few motor factor's range from £30.-£45. :) / :noshake: need for speed £98.89 :noshake: and they double check'd all the detail's :sick: .i got a set of lockheed's from my local motor factor £22.80 :D ,my own pad's where only half used but they felt crap,the lockheed one's feel really good and so far no dust. :) i think need for speed have priced Vr4 pad's :huh:

Kieran
01-02-2004, 09:21 PM
That's a good price! :-b

If you're thinking of upgrading your discs in the future, may I recommend:

http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/

They list Black Diamond Grooved, Crossdrilled and both Grooved and crossdrilled discs for the UK Galants, and if you buy Black Diamond Discs, they'll chuck the Pads in for half price!! :-D

Big Ian
01-02-2004, 09:44 PM
:thumb1: cheer's KIERAN if i looked right it was £130.00 for 2 disc's that's cheaper than i paid for the tarox drilled cavy turbo disc's i put on my cavalier.
:bow: KIERAN :bow: KIERAN
you may have found my next mod,after the exhaust's are fitted.("don't tell the wife though!")
too think when i bought my galant i told everyone
" :nono: NO,NO,NO I'M NOT MODD'N ANOTHER CAR EVER AGAIN " :wall:

Kieran
01-02-2004, 10:04 PM
too think when i bought my galant i told everyone
" :nono: NO,NO,NO I'M NOT MODD'N ANOTHER CAR EVER AGAIN " :wall:

:lolz:
Hehehe.... Alex has just played the dreaded "The more mods you do to your GLS, the longer you'll have to keep it!" card! :whip:

And I've not even started yet!!! :angel1: :devil5: :-D

Big Ian
01-02-2004, 11:18 PM
" :nono: NO,NO,NO I'M NOT MODD'N ANOTHER CAR EVER AGAIN " :wall:[/QUOTE]

affraid it's in meblood i just can't help my self i mean i don't smoke and i don't drink :headsc: .....much :grrr: .....well not between monday's and friday's ok!! :shrug: some friday's . i have done what ive done on a tight budget and after i have bought a new part i alway's,alway's cunsult with jacque (ME MRS) :cool1:you'v got to give them there space :p