PDA

View Full Version : I really love my car

Ryan
28-12-2007, 04:33 AM
I always have but since I've had the AT rebuild and whipped in a new filter it really is a much better vehicle, in fact it's better than it's ever been.

I can't wait for work to end - not to go home but to drive my car. Unlike my previous cars, I've never harboured any thoughts that I might eventually get bored of it.

I really look forward to weekends, weekends are for enjoying my car and enjoying the great NZ outdoors (rain or shine). I really like powering through mist covered valleys, my twin turbos sucking in the dense, cold New Zealand air - the tacho winding it's way to 5000rpm as the V6 howls with delight before a gentle tap of the shifter selects the next gear and the car powers forward hungrily, eager to renew it's appetite for air and fuel.

I should have had this AT work done earlier - I've missed out on the true capabilities of this car...

bradc
28-12-2007, 05:56 AM
Imagine if you had a boost controller :) You'd like it even more.

Ryan
28-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Imagine if you had a boost controller :) You'd like it even more.

No doubt I would! I Need 17" wheels /tyres, exhaust before I move onto that :)

bradc
28-12-2007, 12:11 PM
I've got some :) Still can't decide which set to sell!

TAR
28-12-2007, 09:22 PM
I really look forward to weekends, weekends are for enjoying my car and enjoying the great NZ outdoors (rain or shine). I really like powering through mist covered valleys, my twin turbos sucking in the dense, cold New Zealand air - the tacho winding it's way to 5000rpm as the V6 howls with delight before a gentle tap of the shifter selects the next gear and the car powers forward hungrily, eager to renew it's appetite for air and fuel.

how poetic......

how true /rally

timiano
31-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Yeh but:

I really, really, really love my car......

omar
31-12-2007, 05:12 PM
BUT.... the vr4 is the best car on the road by a looong way, mine is away. Even a 5min drive to the shops puts a smile on my face and to get out on the open road and embarrass a bm driver or two is shear heaven. He He!!!!!!!

Jeffy
21-03-2011, 10:44 AM
No doubt I would! I Need 17" wheels /tyres, exhaust before I move onto that :)

I have stock wheels, bad paintwork and hidden gauges on the VR4. No-one would ever suspect!

Ryan
21-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Thread from the dead there Jess ;) Since this thread was started, I'm now onto my second Legnum and after the bits and pieces I've helped install this weekend, it really still is one of the best cars available for the price paid.

Geraint
21-03-2011, 11:22 AM
you description makes me miss driving my baby even more! cant wait foir this arm to heal and take her out for a blast in wales through some nice twisty roads!!! some inspiration for a quick recovery!

Adie
21-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Good stuff man. I took my car out for the first time tonight in just over 6 weeks, and loved every second of it!
Still can't walk unaided but I can drive again whoop whoop/bananaroc

Ryan
21-03-2011, 11:31 AM
Hectic man, how did you break your foot??