PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsubo Exhausts Group buy

Rally205
02-02-2004, 06:16 PM
After many days of searching for somewhere to buy a Fujitsubo exhaust system I have finally found somewhere in the UK that can supply them.
I am going to buy one for myself but also enquired as to whether he might be interested in doing a good deal for a bulk purchase ( not that the individual price is bad! ). He said that he could do a very good deal if there is enough interest so how about it?
The cost for a Legalis R Evolution system would be around £500+vat for a single system. If we were to order 5-10 it may come down as low as £450 maybe.
If you want to have a look at the exhausts try www.fujitsubo.co.jp
Let me know
Cheers
Marcus

SGHOM
02-02-2004, 06:23 PM
& I still cant believe I sold my back box to Nick for £50 !!! :noshake: :stars:

Nick Mann
02-02-2004, 06:27 PM
It's only 'cause you love me! :kissy3:

Sorry, Rally205. The back box is plenty for me for now! I can reccomend the sound and performance gains, though!

Spirit
02-02-2004, 07:17 PM
Sounds ok Marcus but not much of a discount for ordering so many systems. My local contact can get us HKS Super Drager's for approx £464 + VAT and thats for just one

Rally205
03-02-2004, 09:20 AM
I'll forget that one then as there is no interest. I thought it was a bargain price for one of these systems. If anyone knows where you can get them cheaper please let me know.
HKS Super Dragers are all very well but they are not fully 303 stainless steel and will rot out over time so that price isn't so much of a bargain either.

Spirit
03-02-2004, 10:00 AM
Agree with you there mate - why not leave this for another few days to see if you get any more interest, everyone knows I can get HKS stuff cheaper but this is the first offer on Fujitsubo so you may get some interest yet ;)

calum
05-02-2004, 01:27 AM
HKS Super Dragers are all very well but they are not fully 303 stainless steel and will rot out over time so that price isn't so much of a bargain either.

Neither is the fujitsubo. The one I've just replaced was mild steel piping. It was just the back box that was stainless. Unless it wasn't a legalis R I had?

It was the one with the rounded box - the same as the one that interlec sold/ nick fitted.

Although it is an excellent exhaust. I'm tempted at that price - anybody wanna buy a fully stainless 2 1/2" powerflow system off my legnum (a few weeks old) for a couple of hundred quid and I'll buy one of those?

Calum

Rally205
05-02-2004, 10:17 AM
I have checked that the whole system is stainless steel (304 not 303 as I said before). This system is the New Legalis R. The one you had must have been the original Legalis R. Check out their website. You can even listen to the exhaust you want on your car!

Cheers
Marcus

h6tls
20-03-2004, 10:22 PM
Hi Marcus
Im looking for a fujitsubo system Im supposing youve already bought yours but could you tell me who is the supplier??

Rally205
21-03-2004, 03:19 PM
Yes I have bought mine. I got a very good deal from Hyeline Automotive. They are the UK importers. Speak to Kenzo and tell him that I sent you. He will do you a good price. ;)

Kieran
21-03-2004, 03:57 PM
Just been on Fujitsubo's site and listened to the Legnum VR-4 + Legalis R system.... Phwoaaarrr!!!!! :smitten:

banjo
21-03-2004, 06:08 PM
As I've mentioned on another thread, the Super Drager's not made any more, and there's none in stock, I know, I tried to buy one from Woodford Motorsport. The price for a Fujitsubo Legalis R Evolution was quoted to me at £703 incl VAT and delivery.

I'm going to have a Predator one made up at £450 fitted plus VAT. Full stainless steel and guaranteed for the life of the car. He's fitted 2 complete cat back systems to Legnums already, don't know who the owners are though.

Predator Motorsport in Welwyn Garden City, just over a mile from where I live,

I'll keep you imformed of the results.

Rally205
21-03-2004, 11:04 PM
It sounds even better in the flesh :-D

John
22-03-2004, 01:37 PM
anybody wanna buy a fully stainless 2 1/2" powerflow system off my legnum (a few weeks old) for a couple of hundred quid and I'll buy one of those?

Calum

I might be interested if it'll fit my V6 estate. Is it cat-back?

calum
22-03-2004, 11:27 PM
don't know if it will - maybe somebody else can help by confirming? I think it might though, as it is a cat back system and I can't imagine the flanges being much different. I can have a look at my dad's v6 when I'm at their house on the 10th April so I'll compare then.

Regards,

Calum

nick-f1
16-08-2004, 10:21 AM
Yes I have bought mine. I got a very good deal from Hyeline Automotive. They are the UK importers. Speak to Kenzo and tell him that I sent you. He will do you a good price. ;)

I've been exchanging emails with Kenzo for some weeks now very helpful chappie, but he quotes standard price £575 + vat with a discount depending on the exchange rate at the time. Nothing more specific than that. Come on guys lets see if we can do something on this.

sprocket
19-08-2004, 10:26 PM
calum i might be interested i have a legnum vr4 and was thinking about making up my own along the lines of bda but yours could be a canny starting point

calum
19-08-2004, 11:33 PM
don't think it's the same, and it's sold now anyway.

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4822

Cheers,

Calum

Polabear
20-08-2004, 08:19 AM
I've been exchanging emails with Kenzo for some weeks now very helpful chappie, but he quotes standard price £575 + vat with a discount depending on the exchange rate at the time. Nothing more specific than that. Come on guys lets see if we can do something on this.

Nick I deal with a guy who can still get the Super Drager direct from Japan, last quote from him was £520 inc postage to your door, if you need any more info I will mail you with the quote from him for mine and his e-mail addy.... :D

Sean.