PDA

View Full Version : Upper Arm Ball Joint Dust Cover - Anyone got a spare?

White Lightning
10-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Has anyone got a spare one of these they could send me?

MB808084
COVER, FR SUSP UPR ARM BALL JOINT

I have got a couple on order at Mitsi be they are on back order (again!) which means the VR is off the road until after Xmas at the moment. I know Gowf has some spares but he is otherwise engaged at the moment.

Can anyone else help?

White Lightning
04-01-2008, 11:39 AM
BUMP!!

Mitsubishi have still not delivered the goods, and unfortunately the parts that Gowf had were not right ... can anyone out there help?

/help

White Lightning
09-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Another bump !

Mitsubishi are still not even providing me with a date /Grrr

Also, I have moved this thread to the General Chat area just in case any of our NZ/ROW chaps have got one of these little blighters kicking around somewhere ... :inquisiti

TAR
09-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Give me the part numbers and I will try my local garage.

I MUST READ THREAD PROPERLY NEXT TIME!! /pan

TAR
09-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Tried locally, probably go the same answer you did - special order.

I was told that there is no stock at any dealers and the last place to get any from Mitsi UK was Reading back in November. I called them but they had gone to a customer (probably you!!)

Oh well you can but try.

peter thomson
09-01-2008, 06:08 PM
http://www.pajeroservice.ru/marcet/price.html?lim=35

They have 8 in stock if this is up to date. Can any of the Russian members help?

White Lightning
09-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Tried locally, probably go the same answer you did - special order.

I was told that there is no stock at any dealers and the last place to get any from Mitsi UK was Reading back in November. I called them but they had gone to a customer (probably you!!)

Oh well you can but try.

Thanks for trying.

And yes, that was probably me ... I managed to nadger a couple of the blighters when I didn't know the correct technique for fitting them. It is a PITA job until you realise the correct technique ... /pan

White Lightning
09-01-2008, 10:10 PM
http://www.pajeroservice.ru/marcet/price.html?lim=35

They have 8 in stock if this is up to date. Can any of the Russian members help?

Well, spotted ... I wonder if Valmes can help? :inquisiti